Discussion: Trump Livetweets Monday Night At The Democratic Convention

1 Like

tl;dr orange moron says something something

4 Likes

Rope. 140 characters at a time. Please proceed asshole.

12 Likes

Keep your sanity, and start ignoring this man’s bleating. He is so desperate for attention; how about we stop giving it to him? Yes, I understand it’s newsworthy and allows so many of us to ridicule him, but really. C’est de trop!

2 Likes
13 Likes

Trump: “I know more about Cory than he knows about himself.”

Even as we speak, Vlad is rifling through files on Cory’s laptop…

12 Likes

Hmm I really wish TPM would stop posting Trump’s tweets…

I can’t read Russian.

11 Likes

Apparently tramp’s strategy is to dump carloads of bullshit in every conversation.
Read what nonsense this moron tweets!
tramp is like a dog on a walk that needs a strong leach.

7 Likes

Very c

Concise in structure and deep in analysis… Trump does it again. Fantastically dry and yet casual… yhuuuuggeeee me… me good, you bad… I get good think… um, you bad think//// IMEIIIMEMEME GOODGOOD

yes, brilliant response

5 Likes

WAIT! I GOT IT NOW!

I finally understand why Trump was a Birther and constantly goes after Warren on her Native American heritage!

He’s trying to throw us of the fact he was really born in… Russia!

SHOW US YOUR LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE “Товариш Трамп”!

8 Likes

Trump is just jealous, the delegates actually stayed for the keynote speaker unlike the republican fiasco with Joni missing any tv coverage and 70% of the delegates

5 Likes

His short little fingers must be getting tired of typing. They are loosing their zing.

Nothing even a little catchy in these messages.

6 Likes

Donald’s got the dirt on Cory, huh? More sneaky computer stuff from traitor Trump’s Russian friends?

6 Likes

God’s speed.

3 Likes

I just heard 3 Republican strategists call the first night of the Democratic convention a “remarkable success” and “far superior” to the GOP convention. Trump and Manafort are probably freaking out right now (hence all of the juvenile tweets).
Edit to add: Hugh Hewitt just said Michelle Obama gave a “memorable speech for the ages.” That’s from Hugh Hewitt!!!

15 Likes

LOL Actually I did just that. Read the first two or three and said enough was enough. Let’s check the comments instead.

5 Likes

Even with Chachi at their convention?? LOL!!

7 Likes

I’ll settle for his taxes for now…

5 Likes

Trump tweet:

Elizabeth Warren, often referred to as Pocahontas…

By ONE person, Donny. By a lone thin-skinned idiot.

6 Likes

“Warren, often referred to as Pocahontas, just misrepresented me and spoke glowingly about Crooked Hillary, who she always hated!”
8:12 PM - 25 Jul 2016

That’s “whom she always hated,” Donald as in "Donald Trump just unleashed a batshit crazy torrent of tweets slamming Cory Booker, Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren, whom Trump has repeatedly called “Pocahontas.”

5 Likes