Discussion: Trump Laments He'll 'Never' Get Nobel Prize: Obama Got It After '15 Seconds' In Office

Maybe you could just steal one, Donnie. That seems to be more your style anyway.

28 Likes

But he will get a nice all expenses paid stay for the whole family at a Federal Prison!

10 Likes

If there is ever a Nobel for lying, you would take it without competition, you whiny bloated pig-eyed sack of shit.

24 Likes

Does anyone know anything about this fantasy that he saved three million lives in Idlib? Haven’t heard that one before.

6 Likes

Trump has already retired the Ignoble Prize.

16 Likes

Check old movies - that seems to be the source of a lot of his lies these days.

Or the voices in his head, but I wouldn’t advise going in there…

7 Likes

It goes beyond fantasy. What’s more unreal than fantasy? Trump is there.

5 Likes

Retire right now - and you may get it ! (Pence goes too!)

4 Likes

If he was a little more organized and turned off the remote control and the phone he could aspire to win National Book Award for Fiction.

5 Likes

Every time I hear Trump speak, I think of Miss Sweetie-poo: “Please stop. I’m bored!”

4 Likes

Nope. He couldn’t even win Melanie’s Bigly Covfefe Hamberders Spelling Bee.

11 Likes

I’ll probably never get those grapes. Obama got them after about 15 seconds. But it doesn’t matter because they’re sour anyway. But it would be a great honor to get those grapes.

10 Likes

Crumbs for the Qanon “bakers”?

3 Likes

Should we take a poll? Which is more accurate? You decide.

18 Likes

You should fly to Sweden anyway, Fat Ass. I am sure they would award you a Nobel Wedgie.

5 Likes

You still haven’t gotten an Emmy either, asshole.

17 Likes

Fruit Loops has at least a pretense of nutritional value, so I vote for Skittles.

3 Likes

Maybe Trump doesn’t have a Nobel Prize, but at least he has a wife and family that love him.
Okay, strike that…

8 Likes

President Trump is salty…

Well, isn’t that charming?

3 Likes