Discussion: Trump Jr. On Kennedy: 'Just When You Thought This Week Couldn't Get More Lit...'

1 Like

Yes, Jr. This week is totally lit.

10 Likes

A dim bulb should refrain from referencing something being “lit.”

20 Likes

Donnie Jr. is just as incoherent as his father.

7 Likes

I was waiting for this one’s measured input on the pressing news of the day. He did not disappoint.

14 Likes

Well, besides everything else, now there will never be an impeachment conviction no matter what the evidence shows. It is so interesting how everything already slanted right and now it won’t much matter what happens in November as SCOTUS will back king trump even when he declares himself supreme leader for life before passing the role to ivanka. Fun times coming, but at lease that nice DSA woman won in the Bronx.

2 Likes

Said he who thinks he can beat an indictment with his father’s pardon just like he cheated on his wife and thought he could get away with it.

6 Likes

Junior is banking on a more crime-friendly judge being appointed in Kennedy’s place.

2 Likes

The only thing that was lit today was the fire that is burning the Constitution…but Donnie Jr. is just fine with that, he will benefit from the upcoming Christian fascist oligarchy the Republicans want to push onto America.

2 Likes

Maybe a series of indictments to finish the week?

PLEASE!

6 Likes

I think it’s a throw up.

4 Likes

Yes we need some major Muller time…

2 Likes

Judge Jeanine must be wetting her pants.

4 Likes

Shut up you nitwit.

2 Likes

Um, I’m 71 and I have never heard the word “lit” in this slang manifestation before. Could you or one of the other young whippersnappers here translate for me?

2 Likes

Depends

6 Likes

Fuck both DJTs

4 Likes

Isn’t this the guy who used to wet the bed in college? Maybe he should STFU.

3 Likes

From one septuagenarian to another: go to https://www.urbandictionary.com/ s.v. “lit”.

… Donald’s sheets.

And I think he’d like it, but even if she did, I’m not sure Donald could appoint a woman in this high a position and if he did I think she’d have to be whiter than Jeanie.