Discussion: Trump Jr. On Delegate Selection: 'I Feel Like We’re Living In Communist China' (AUDIO)

Utter and Complete Douchebag Alert.

21 Likes

“I mean, that’s almost mind boggling. I mean, I feel like we’re living in communist China, it’s ridiculous.”

… another Child Left so, so far Behind…

21 Likes

“I much prefer sitting with the water buffalo I bagged than having to think about Daddy’s problems.”

12 Likes

Trump Jr. argued that process “destroys the party in the long run.”

And we thank you.

17 Likes

Please keep talking, asshole. I want to see Hillary beat Trump by about 450 electoral votes, and you are helping mightily with your incredible Trumpiness.

13 Likes
Trump Jr. argued that process "destroys the party in the long run."

And the Democratic Party thanks him.

He said his father, meanwhile, has "given a voice to the people."

And Stormfront, the American Nazi Party, and the Ku Klux Klan thank him.

15 Likes

I can’t wait for this stupid, oblivious motherfucker to go out on the campaign trail in the general. He is going to get destroyed. And I thought Romney’s kids were idiots.

13 Likes

Go back to school…and this time STUDY. You have no idea how ‘good’ you have it. If you want to change things then DO IT and stop whining because you were ‘too busy’ to see you ‘didn’t like it’. Communist China indeed…do you think they would be letting you ‘chat’ right now, you ahole?

10 Likes

“All these rules are a lot simpler than the rules of foreign affairs or the rules of our economy. And if you want to be president, you are going to have to deal with things far more complicated than Republican delegate rules.”

— Mitt Romney, in an interview with CNN, on Donald Trump’s complaints that the GOP primary is rigged.

14 Likes

…at one point comparing it to living in “communist China.”

Yet again, a rich, pampered individual who hasn’t known anything resembling hardship in his life demonstrates that he hasn’t any concept of either nuance or perspective.

14 Likes

Of course the Republicans are a mess…we didn’t need priviledged child to point this out.

3 Likes

In the background, the world’s tiniest violin plays a mournful tune for another political ingenue with an overdeveloped sense of entitlement.

7 Likes

You know, if Trump could have just gotten His act together, He could have forged a new party. The Trump Party. With all that that entails. Then he could have set all his own rules.
In the meantime, the Republican party (to which He has attached Himself) nominates their Candidate for President. Later, the National Election chooses the next President according to the Electoral College process.

2 Likes

You know what also feels like Communist China, mini-Trump? Seizure of other peoples’ private property witht he help of the government if you want it for yourself.

And don’t forget, your dad does not mind doing business with Communist China and taking advantage of its poverty wages so he can make more profit and keep jobs away from the people he claims that he will make great again.

12 Likes

Just a chip off the ignorant, ill informed, exaggeration-prone, lunatic douche bag block…huh?

BTW: John Legend burned “the donald, jr.” and a number of Trump sheople’ in a terrific Twitter exchange in March:

http://zap2it.com/2016/03/john-legend-donald-trump-jr-supporters-perfect-comeback-fordham/

3 Likes

Not exactly sure how delegates to the state convention in Colorado were selected this year, but usually it has been you go to a precinct meeting, get elected delegate to county convention, from there get elected to state convention. So what is Trump’s problem?

And why is this guy given any credibility when he did not even bother to register so he could vote for his own father?

I would question how much this guy knows about how communist china works. He doesn’t even know how is own country works.

4 Likes

https://drawception.com/pub/panels/2013/7-13/aTqdXa9pR9-10.png

1 Like

Well, I know exactly how he feels, poor baby, because I have a new camera and it was made in guess where? That’s right COMMUNIST CHINA and the instructions are VERY COMPLICATED and the manual has 410 pages and to get the most out of the camera I have to LEARN THE INSTRUCTIONS and how is that even fair?

8 Likes

Trump = Clueless.

5 Likes