Discussion: Trump Jr.: It 'Wouldn’t Make Sense To Open Up' My Dad's Huge Tax Return

When you have a business record, a business track record of my father, and 40 years of it, then a trip to the pokey is long overdue

FIFY F***face

24 Likes

Dump is running on his business record. We have a right to see it.

44 Likes

His only claim of accomplishment is that he’s a billionaire. Only his tax returns would prove his single claim.

30 Likes

I like how he thinks “releasing the returns would expose decades of fraud, lies, and shady dealings and we want to stay focused on Benghazi” is a reasonable excuse.

33 Likes

Trust him.

If the return really is 12,000 pages, that means he’s completely mingled his corporate and his personal finances, which is not either wise or ethical. But we knew what.

This reminds me a little of the Gang of 5 rationale in 2000 for stopping the recount in Florida. It might be damaging to the presumptive winner, so it shouldn’t be done.

31 Likes

“No forensic accountant has EVER seen a bigger and more classy tax return than my Dad’s. Nobody does a tax return like him.”

(Laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh)

At first I thought the return would show how much Mr. Chee-tohs owes, but now I think there must be some REALLY dirty shit in there if even MITTENS has told him he should release it, but won’t.

10 Likes

His tax returns are yuuuuge!

Unlike his hands, or his penis.

8 Likes

Well, then, I’ll just assume that your old man is a fraud who gets his income from scams and Putin. Done.

20 Likes

Is it really wise to let the children comment on this ?

3 Likes

Even though 63% of Trump supporters want him to release his tax returns, shrub here is sent to tell um “nay, you don’t need to see um b/c there too big and complex for you to understand”.

Making America Great so that the Trump family can continue to game the system but on a larger scale…

17 Likes

The only people publicly saying how great Trump is are his self-interested children. That’s more than a little creepy.

13 Likes

Trump: Huge things, like my 12K page tax return, must be kept secret. I dont go around showing my huge manhood either.

3 Likes

Keep talking Jr. The more stupid “reasons” he offers the more this issue stays in people’s minds. I like it.

12 Likes

Trump Jr. can only use this reasoning if the media accepts the validity that his father’s tax return contains 12,000 pages. It’s ridiculous.

7 Likes

Trump Jr: “Trust me, nothing to see, really boring stuff, you will thank me later”

7 Likes

Yeah, no forensic accountant could EVER figure out a return like his. They’ve NEVER done anything like that before. (rolls eyes)

8 Likes

People would choke on it like they swallowed a bag of poisoned Skittles, Butthead…

4 Likes

Oh, I wish I could vote for Donald Junior instead of Senior! He’s so dreammmy!

4 Likes

Trump Spawn: “It could create all sorts of other problems.”

Like jail time.

31 Likes