Discussion: Trump Jr. After Senate Russia Interview: I Answered 'All Of Their Questions'

2 Likes

“Whatever Daddy says” does count as an answer, right?

5 Likes

“I answered your question. I’m cooperating, here.”

7 Likes

A couple of words missing from that statement: “fully” and “truthfully.”

8 Likes

“I answered all of their questions…”

“…with lies.”

9 Likes

Did anyone ask why he is such a jerk?

6 Likes

Oh you’re being too polite, I would have gone with asshole.

7 Likes

“I promise to tell the truth,
The Alternate Truth,
And nothing but the Alternate Truth,
Or my name isn’t John Barron,
Junior”

9 Likes

The boy is a walking ID 10 T error.

“Sure I answer emails from people I don’t know soliciting money or favors. I’ve met many men of African royal descent and I hope to meet many more.”

6 Likes

Has anyone else thought this:
Why didn’t Jr. take Eric with him instead of Jared? Was Eric not smart enough or pretty enough? Was he going to be the designated survivor?

4 Likes

Designated survivor. Bingo.
Just like a Mob family, with one “legit” son.

2 Likes

Trump Jr. After Senate Russia Interview: I Answered Responded To ‘All Of Their Questions’

FIFY!

7 Likes

"I did not collude with any foreign government and do not know of anyone who did,” Trump Jr. said in the statement to the committee.

“People on a treasonous path …don’t always realize they’re on that path until it’s too late.” – John Brennan, former Director of the CIA

6 Likes

Basically, yes. Eric was not working much on the campaign, because he IS the dumber of the two. It would have made no sense, in anybody’s perception of the world, to invite Eric. Jared, OTOH, was considered a top campaign adviser and Manafort of course, was essentially the campaign manager.

That’s actually pretty key, and undermines a lot of what Junior was trying to spin today. Given how small Trump’s campaign staff was, the people Junior invited amounted to basically an all senior hands on board meeting. Which makes zero sense if he had no idea what the meeting was about, or if it was any worth anybody’s time.

This if further hurt by the fact that Manafort, the only Trumper in the room that had any viable experience in such meetings and matters, thought it important enough to take notes on his phone.

It looks like, without going into the details, that Junior perjured himself again today. Which is extremely dangerous because they don’t know what Manafort is singing.

12 Likes

Am I the only one that thinks this sounds like a little kid going “I went potty in the toilet all by myself!”.

Like he thinks he is going to get two scoops of ice cream tonight.

Junior, only Daddy gets two scoops, no matter what you did.

12 Likes

The way things are headed, though, Jr. might actually get the most beautiful chocolate cake you’ve ever seen.

With a file baked in it.

11 Likes

" all of their questions"
“everything”

" all of me… why not take all of me…oh can’t you see, I’m no good" ( The lyrics pertaining to Jr can end right here)

2 Likes

Trump Jr. After Senate Russia Interview: I Answered ‘All Of Their Questions’….with lies!

1 Like

Is his testimony taken under oath?
Can he be charged w perjury?

1 Like

That’s exactly what it sounds like to me. Along with…“Ok will you leave me alone now?”

heh

3 Likes