Discussion: 'Trump International Hotel' In Toronto To Get A New Name

Is it served already with the pulonium, or is it added table-side?

6 Likes

“Wachu talkin’ 'bout?”

3 Likes

“Trump International Hotel” changing their name? How about Trump’s Pee Pee Brothel and Emporium?

reads article

Oh ok, I figured they thought the word “international” was embarrassing somehow. Silly me.

3 Likes

I vote for HOTEL KOMPROMAT because it has a classy Eastern Euro vibe, and it’s also true.

7 Likes

$6 million to get rid of the name? Can’t we just pay them all to go away? I’d chip in a buck.

1 Like

I hate to give the Tangerine Turd credit but he conned people into paying him to use his name then made the name so toxic they now have to pay him to take it down. Win-win for team Dump.

3 Likes

Just add “impeach” to the name.

It’s called rebranding…

2 Likes

Before the Trump-branded property in Vancouver, B.C., opened they tried to prohibit it from using the name, claiming it sullied the city’s reputation. I wonder what, if anything, is going on with that now?

4 Likes

I’ll be standing right next to you.

The Covfefe Arms.

5 Likes

Trump - the first American president in history to have his name taken off buildings while in office. Winning!

8 Likes

I’m guessing in most of our democratic allies, the Botulism Hotel, featuring the E.coli Bar & Grille right next to the Legionnaire’s Disease Cafe off by the gift shop would be an easier sell.

4 Likes

I’d prefer The Whiner’s International Tower. Leave out the H.

2 Likes

Getting paid, when they add the name, getting paid, when they remove the name, nice !

1 Like

How about Creeper McShyatt-stain 666 Int’l?

Why do we have to pay some creepy billionaire uncle to go away? Give Him some Monopoly money … and charge it back on His Alfa Bank server in His tower for all that … and some interest?

JCF Capital, the building’s new owner, told the Times in a statement that the Trump organization had been “exceptional partners, and ***we hope to have the pleasure of working with the Trump Organization again in the future.***”

Specifically, some time after Hell freezes over.

Paying to get the Trump name - you think it will help business.
Paying to get rid of the Trump name - KNOWING it will help business!

1 Like

I’m waiting for a democrat in the House to propose that Trump’s name on everything must be changed to ‘Whiner.’

curious if there is a performance clause tied to the licensed Trump name - i.e., if the name deters customers and business slumps, hotel owners should be able to exit Trump deal with minimal to no penalty

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available