Discussion: Trump In North Dakota: 'Believe Me, You're Better Off' Than Harvey-Hit Texas

1 Like

What an idiot. A child, an evil child.

32 Likes

Face palm

19 Likes

Gee Donnie, are we going to start comparing disasters now? Wait until you get to compare the catastrophe of Harvey with Irma. That should really get you aroused.

13 Likes

Nice reminder/illumination of Trump’s zero-sum thinking. Wanna feel good? Let’s shit on somebody else! Lord your superiority over them, feel the soothing waves of biglyness wash over you.

Gotta get a bump o’ that three times before breakfast!

36 Likes

And while we’re at it, what will Donnie say about what Irma is doing to Puerto Rico? Oh, that’s right, most Puerto Ricans are brown skinned so Drumpf won’t give a sh*t.

9 Likes

This is perfect for the Nordic North Dakotans. “It could be worse” is the motto they live by. It’s like that Swedish film “My Life as a Dog,” where the troubled boy with the crazy mom is glad that at least he’s not like the dog the Soviets launched into space without enough food. (Though he’s miserably sad for Laika, the dog)

I’m half Swedish. My family finally made sense when I saw that film.

25 Likes

For pity’s sake…

1 Like

My God this man is a flapping moron. Somebody please relieve us from this misery (I’m looking at you, Mueller).

14 Likes

Ooh Daddy!

19 Likes

A credible person does not have to begin every sentence with “Believe me,”.

32 Likes

Was there a chaperone on the plane?

10 Likes

Eew… just threw up in my mouth.

13 Likes

I’d like to compare the “disaster” of this so-called Administration, but can’t find anything comparable.

24 Likes

If you had a nickel for every time two people in the room gave each other that expressionless OMG look while Trump was yammering on with his jackass braying ad nauseam about nothing, you’d be Warren Buffett rich.

22 Likes

sign me up before impeachment, rates will drop after that

1 Like

“You have a little bit of a drought. [Texas] had the opposite,” Trump said in a speech at a North Dakota oil refinery.

The estimated cost of Hurricane Harvey recovery: $190 billion.

The potential cost of the Dakotas drought to American agriculture: $11 billion annually.

The clueless irony of Trump addressing two global-warming disasters from a petroleum facility: Priceless.

59 Likes

Polk County sheriff saying that anyone with an outstanding warrant can weather the storm in a jail cell—got a price on that?

6 Likes

I know you have a little bit of a drought. They had the opposite. Believe me, you’re better off,” Trump said. “You are better off. They had the absolute opposite."

17 Likes

And to think, pre-trump, I used to find it excruciatingly difficult and embarrassing to listen to GWBush speak…

21 Likes