Discussion: Trump Implies Clinton Should Condemn Whole Countries Over 'Radical Islam'

Shock. Dumbshit says more dumb shit.

10 Likes

9 Likes

Words fail me. Again.

6 Likes

I guess Drumpf and his worshipers thinks that saying the word ‘Radical Islam’ will destroy ISIL is a heartbeat and the world will go back to being great again. And this is the guy that is pulling ahead of Clinton in Iowa, North Carolina, Florida, Ohio, Nevada? WOW.

2 Likes

Awaiting the NYT take…not holding my breath.

2 Likes

Has she ever talked that way about radical Islam or about those who oppose and murder women and gays overseas?” he asked, answering himself: “Noooo.”

That’s a new Trump lie.

Clinton has addressed Islamic terrorism before and she has called out those ostrich like countries who pretend that its not an issue.

6 Likes

And to be fair and equal, the rest of the world should condemn the US for rampant Trumperism.

9 Likes

Before condemning whole nations Herr Coir Coif needs to finish designating and labeling all the Americans he hates.

A lot of people are saying that he’s already ordered a boatload of crescent moon-shaped patches for people to sew on their clothes but they are stuck off-shore on a now-bankrupt Hanjin Shipping cargo vessel. No word yet on the whereabouts of the taco-shaped patches.

7 Likes

High Point University is a private liberal arts university in High Point, North Carolina, U.S., affiliated with the United Methodist Church.

Explains the blindingly white audience behind him, as well as the topic du jour.

7 Likes

I think that President Obama made a mistake when he vetoed the bill that would allow lawsuits against Saudi Arabia to proceed. There has to be a radical shift in our policy against Saudi Arabia and Pakisatan.

There should also be a discussion regarding principality status for Mecca and Medina. These sites are holy to all muslims and should be governed by board that fully represents Shia, Sunni, Khwarij, Nation of Islam, Sufi, Ahmadiyya etc. These sites belong to all of the followers women and men alike.

The authoritarian Saudi regime is tyrannical and espouses and funds a toxic, barbaric and evil form of wahabbi sunni jihadi islam that is antithetical to the teachings of Mohammad and the other prophets. It has lost any authority it ever had to govern these sites.

1 Like

Denounce entire countries because you don’t like them??

How Presidential of you…

5 Likes

Um…yeah. While all you bigots, racist, misogynists, etc are just RUSHING to be called ‘deplorables’ maybe you should spend some time on your ‘message’ instead of what Hillary ‘should’ do.

3 Likes

You got bigger problems than mooslims, Donnie…

GOP megadonor pledges $2M to register Florida Latinos to help beat Trump

Mike Fernandez, the billionaire heavyweight Republican donor who says he’s voting for Democrat Hillary Clinton because he loathes Donald Trump, says he’s ready to spend as much as $2 million to an unspecified nonprofit to help register new Hispanic voters in Florida and turn them out in the election.

Fla. poll: Clinton leads Trump, who’s not believed about birther controversy

8 Likes

Are you ok with Saudis or Iranians suing us in US courts?

1 Like

Trump: “Hillary Clinton is too busy denouncing his supporters as ‘deplorable’ to level the same criticism at countries that harbor Islamic terrorists.”

http://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/compressed.photo.goodreads.com/hostedimages/1411804608i/11278962.jpg

6 Likes

Yes she has Yes she has the zombies can’t hear her becuz Hillary! Obama! they hate America these zombies Yes they do lol we can all talk like morons! Yes we can!

1 Like

5 Likes

Personally, I would rank this as off the crap-o-meter and well onto the just stinkin’ horseshit meter.

6 Likes

I wonder if Trump will publicly commit to sharing his anti-ISIS plan with the government if he should lose. After all, to be in possession of a radical plan to defeat America’s enemies but to sit on it for political reasons seems a bit… treasonous? Blood on his hands, I’d say.

5 Likes