Discussion: Trump Imagines Asian Negotiators Say: 'We Want Deal'

Discussion for article #239805

Oh my god. This guy has truly gone off the reservation. No wonder white supremacists love him.

29 Likes

Hey Reince, this is the guy you think is a net positive for the GOP?

33 Likes

Is that how it went down when you were negotiating with Chinese factories to manufacture your crappy ties, Donald?

39 Likes

You heard it from the horse’s Rump! The GOP hates Asians!!

9 Likes

“We want deal”. I’m sure that’s gonna be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. This drip drip of ignorant statementsis just numbing most people; not enraging.

2 Likes

According to the CW spinning asshats at “the Fix” at WaPo, he’s helping them by making all the others look good by comparison.

9 Likes

Solid gold for every Democrat’s advertising campaign next fall.

9 Likes

34 Likes

The Fix also said GOP voters would never support Trump. Probably because the Fix thinks the GOP base lives in Georgetown.

21 Likes

How many minorities can Donald Trump Alienate? Are we going to hear about Jewish bankers next?

32 Likes

Jerry Lewis did it better.

10 Likes

OMG…I remember !

1 Like

No way! Rump’s polls will be up again. He is just saying what “the base” thinks and wants said out loud. Ie if it weren’t for those Asians (and Obama, of course!) our stock market would be flying high right now.

10 Likes

hERROW. me chiNKY cHINkY chINAMAN. me ruv YOL CURture. HAHAHa!!1!!1!one!1!1!!!

17 Likes

Lewis wasn’t running for president, either.

5 Likes

http://www.dialbforblog.com/archives/320/japoteurs.gif

2 Likes

Meanwhile, GHWB just hurls.

5 Likes

THe JEws ARE SMARt. GOOD neGOTIATORs. AND THey COntrOL The WORLD. SO JEwisH BAnkers are AWesome. WE doN’t want TO CRoss THE JEws.

10 Likes
1 Like