Discussion: Trump: If Price Doesn't Get Votes For O'Care Repeal, 'Tom, You're Fired' (VIDEO)

1 Like

I’m going to keep blaming and threatening more and more of my own employees because that’s totally how great bigly deals get done!

Translation:

And yet people keep lining up for this one-way loyalty street.

21 Likes

And I’m going to do it in front of a crowd of Boy Scouts.

I’m sure it will inspire them.

38 Likes

“What’s that you said, boss? I was checking my stocks.”

14 Likes

Can’t wait to see the Repugs fail to come up with the votes in the Senate. Anyone want to bet on Trump breaking another promise?

7 Likes

Boy Scout Law … A Scout is: trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent.

And the lunatic at their podium is 0-for-12.

37 Likes

I’m okay with Tom Price losing his job. (okay, okay, the 2nd order replacements in this administration are definitely worse than the first. But still…)

The people of the United States, calling, faxing, emailing our Senators ALSO have a say in this. I trust US better than Tom “insider trader” Price.

8 Likes

Boy Scout Oath:

On my honor I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; to help other people at all times; to keep myself physically strong, mentally awake, and morally straight.

Just thought Trump might want to know.

26 Likes

“He better get ’em. He better get ’em. Oh, he better,” Trump said, turning back to the crowd. “Otherwise I’ll say, Tom, you’re fired. I’ll get somebody.”

Yep - he thinks this is a reality show.

And, PS: I doubt ANY senators at this point are unnerved by his “threats”. Especially those senators who might know what cards Mueller has up his sleeve and when he’s gonna play them.

28 Likes

Wow, he’s even 0-for-3 on that last part.

11 Likes

The Emperor has no clothes…

12 Likes

Wait, Trumpcare fails and Price gets fired?

Sounds like a win-win to me. Let’s do it.

40 Likes

Why would anyone want to work for / with this two-legged, tiny-fingered walking hemorrhoid?

13 Likes

Oh, and another thing:

WVA was recently ranked as the worst State to do business in for 2017.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/11/west-virginia-americas-worst-state-for-business-in-2017.html

Jus’ sayin’.

11 Likes

Donnie fires HHS Secretary?

Priceless…

21 Likes

They are absolutely not intimidated by him in the least.

He just makes himself more disliked and more ridiculous every time he opens his mouth.

But - please proceed, Trump - fire Tom Price. I can’t stand him and nobody you choose will be any worse. Same for Betsy de Vos and the rest of that lineup of hucksters and thieves that are your cabinet.

23 Likes

Governor Justice? Guess he ran for higher office than sheriff

http://images3.cinema.de/imedia/6006/1826006,sXXt94kbkAOxQnR2NFu0eAOBojnI33_cNYYVx7jdHHl7irBsu61Qzdsh2ktT1jUfsbjg7uaGx+3xHqkPavJQhQ==.jpg

8 Likes

and our Emperor loves to be an exhibitionist.

3 Likes

And there go Price’s fucks to give

8 Likes

We should be careful what we wish for, because hiring Eric’s wedding planner to run Public Housing in NY and NJ was stupid, but Trump has a whole cesspool of unqualified, incompetent, greedy underlings he can pick from.

9 Likes