Discussion: Trump: 'I Should Only Be So Lucky' If John Kerry Runs For President

How can it be looking good for you, Dumpty? They won’t let you vote in Leavenworth.

17 Likes

Biden, Kerry, et.al. need to step aside. Mentor, guide, all that, but their time is past.

The candidate that will beat Trump soundly is not of his generation. There are plenty of younger candidates that would do well and have been named on other threads today.

Get out of the way. Step aside for the good of the country.

5 Likes

OT

anybody know where these are for sale?

5 Likes

reminder

3-1, redbirds

3 Likes

Does that include Bernie and Warren?

12 Likes

According to the recent WaPo poll, 49% want Trump impeached. With numbers like that, Jeffrey Dahmer would have a good chance against him.

14 Likes

“although the field that is currently assembling looks really good - FOR ME!”

3 Likes

Al Gore is the only “elder” I might conceivably consider

4 Likes

I don’t know, most serial killers trend Republican…

7 Likes

All kinds of stuff as well as the balloons for sale here:

Etsy has them also.

2 Likes

So he is afraid of Kerry too.

9 Likes

thank you. ordering some now. i think i need to hang one on my local republican headquarters sign.

So this guy who’s entire election success is losing his only political competition by several million votes, despite interference from a foreign nation, to a woman who was not just the first woman to be top name on a major party ticket but who was so fully vilified for the previous 3 decades that half the country including large swaths of women hated her for years before the competition even began, is now talking shit.

For a man most resembling an elderly scrotum dipped in Tang, that is fuckin balls. Even Yiddish fails to really have an appropriate word to encapsulate this singular vomit of consciousness.

12 Likes

2020 is a bridge to be crossed when you get there, numbnuts. You have a jail to stay out of first, and you should only be so lucky as to still be in office by then. You should be thinking about deals where you resign and aren’t prosecuted, Stable Genius, not gloating over how easy your 2020 opponent will be. Check your poll numbers, babe, because they’re unpromising.

17 Likes

I’m curious to see how many people will abandon him over the harsh comments at McCain’s Memorial service.

7 Likes

None. RWNJ Twitter agreeed with him. McCain was not nearly racist enough or them to grieve. And every remark about McCain’s decency and guts was rightly seen as a kick in the nuts to DJT.

8 Likes

Maybe not that many. The anti-McCain rhetoric from Trump supporters is very harsh.

4 Likes

These guys are way past their fighting prime. I wouldn’t put them in the ring with Trump if I were the Democrats. They can and probably will be instrumental cabinet members in a future Dem administration.

2 Likes

I understood @becca656 to be referring to their presidential “times”. I would include Bernie and Warren in that group. Senator Warren has been doing a fantastic job recently. We need policy people like her in the legislative branch.

5 Likes