Discussion: Trump Has 'No Second Thoughts' On Decision To End DACA

Only because he hasn’t yet had a first thought about his decision to end DACA.

34 Likes

So he’s against DACA until he is for it. And no second thoughts.

No first thoughts either apparently.

8 Likes

Trump has no ‘second thoughts’ about decision to end DACA. He is still waiting on his ‘first thought’.

6 Likes

Whatever it is he’s responding to, it changes faster than I can comment on it.

2 Likes

I’m not a religious person, but current events suggest demons actually exist.

17 Likes

R.I.P. America. You had a good run and some good ideas while it lasted.

6 Likes

We all know that Trump doesn’t understand the full implications of any policy he considers or decision he makes. But I am still surprised sometimes by how ignorant and ill-informed most of his staff members are. Apparently, several staffers didn’t realize that there are dreamers currently in the military and therefore couldn’t answer a simple question about what might happen to those currently serving. It’s just pathetic . . . . these are supposed to be Trump’s “best people.”

7 Likes

Invest now in twitcoin!

4 Likes

Shit, the Asshole-elect has never had a second thought in his life. It would mean that his first thought might have been wrong. Sad.

3 Likes

Since he is never wrong, no reason to revisit any decision:

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-to-jimmy-fallon-i-never-apologize-because-im-never-wrong/

7 Likes

“How low can he go?” I don’t know why I continue to be surprised by new, disgusting revelations.

9 Likes

Trump has no seconds thoughts on anything. An imbecile never has second thoughts.

He doesn’t regret or even admit he got it wrong on the Central Park Five 20 years after they were exonerated by DNA evidence. He doesn’t regret his comments re sexually assaulting women so why on earth would anyone believe he would regret this decision?

9 Likes

Ambivalence, cowardice, and ignorance are a terrible combination.

6 Likes

I think it’s not so much about being ignorant or ill-informed as about being driven by ideology – you would never care about policy details and implications when you act on ideology – those are just Washington elite things which they not just ignore but actively reject and attack.

No, they couldn’t answer that simple question and they don’t care.

5 Likes

For $50 you can take a photo of him grabbing your wife’s genitals.

2 Likes

[quote=“marby, post:8, topic:61778”]
these are supposed to be Trump’s “best people.”[/quote]

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but these are DT’s best people.

7 Likes

11 Likes

The headline should have included the following annotation: "/snark"

3 Likes

This would presuppose he had a first one. Good god.

4 Likes