Discussion: Trump Ghost Writer Says He Won't Vote For 'No Class' Billionaire

Discussion for article #244218

TrumpTweets coming soon:

“My former ghost rider is a loser. Desperate to shore up failing writing business.”

“I fired Shiflett because he was a liar.”

“Shiflett is disgusting individual. Talks with food in his mouth.”

“Well known that Shiflett will say anything he’s paid to say!”

“Everybody who deals with him knows that. That’s what I’ve been told by people very, very prominent in publishing industry.”

31 Likes
Shiflett also noted Trump's disdain for former politician Pat Buchanan, whom he said had said "too many outrageous and controversial things" to ever be considered a viable candidate for president.

Who. It’s the subject of “had said,” not the object of “he said.”

Just sayin’. That one bugs me.

16 Likes

Ghosts can’t vote anyway.

2 Likes

“Ghost writer?” Pfft. Shiflett is dead to me."

1 Like

Ah, hahahaha! I love it. There will be so many people not voting for tRump for so many reasons-this is just one of the good ones.

I like the tag on the audio file, “Trumop”…

Quotes I want to know more about:

“You get out of the elevator and you’re surrounded by unbelievably good looking women who look like they were made in a lab somewhere.”

This deceased woman sounds very interesting…

“He had this incredible assistant named Norma…she had a real presence about her, a real penetrating gaze…”

Cruz better start drinking malts.

“He wanted Oprah as his running mate.”

A schlong career…

“He had to stare-down cement contractors.”

A gold barn?

“It’s like he was born in a barn…it’s good TV…some of these guys are like a genetic collision between a snake and a weasel.”

And, finally, the Bourne theory…

“I think the only thing that would stop Trump will be if Trump just decides he won’t do it any more or if the plane crashes.”

1 Like

Trump’s disdain for Pat Buchanan is the only thing I like about him…

5 Likes

Insert ‘Sad’ in tweets wherever possible

2 Likes

Everyone knows Shiflett is really low energy.

4 Likes

“Shiflett attempt to shore up failing writing business by linking himself to my brand is disgusting and very, very sad.”

4 Likes

I understand how disgusting and inappropriate the McCain comments were. But the Mexicans are rapists comments came first. I don’t want to put words in this writer’s mouth, but was that okay? Why wasn’t that a deal breaker?

4 Likes

Best be wary, lest we become our enemy… just like Trump.

1 Like

“I’m a good person so I’ll just say Shiflett’s got bad breath and it was sad because frankly I’m the world’s best businessman, and everyone knows it but Shiflett’s a loser who’s a terrible writer.”

3 Likes

Alan Colmes is still alive?

4 Likes

Confirmed that Trump can’t write.
As I suspected.

4 Likes

9.8! We so need a website or at least a Twitter hashtag for these.

2 Likes

“That guy was brought in to correct my typos. He did nothing for the book. He’s a loser!”

5 Likes

“No Class” ghost writer won’t vote for “No class” billionaire"

There. Fixed it.

What ‘ripped him’ was McCain?

Not his "birther years? Not his sudden love of Putin? Not his hatred for Muslims, Jews, and Mexicans? Not his calling Iowa voters “Stupid”? Not his assault on women (in the case of his ex-wife, a physical assault)? Not his insultingly tearing into Megyn Kelly? Not his endorsement from David Duke and other white supremacists? Not his call for the same waterboarding of detainees that McCain got…?

Eff that guy.

6 Likes

2 Likes