Discussion: Trump Floats Theory That Hillary Wears Wig: 'It Was Massive'

Discussion for article #242763

1 Like

Hillary’s wig could eat this guy alive in a debate.

10 Likes

Sadly, I clicked on this.

27 Likes

LIMBO! How low can you go?

6 Likes

George Washington wore a wig. Thomas Jefferson too.

7 Likes

The GOP…is that going the way of the Whigs?

9 Likes

Trump: Hair today, gone tomorrow.

9 Likes
Members of the conservative media got all lathered up Thursday morning after infamous hair-haver Donald Trump floated the idea that Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s new hairstyle is evidence that she wears a wig.

Trump is the last person in the world (Trey Gowdy being the penultimate person in the world) who should be commenting on someone else’s hair.

19 Likes

Trump’s campaign song: “We Shall Overcomb.”

14 Likes

Trump ripping on someone’s hair is like The Hamburgler ripping on someone for stealing a burger.

3 Likes

Trump also remarked Putin’s man-titties were real and put Obama’s weenie-nipples to shame.

2 Likes

project much?

it’s becoming clearer and clearer that Donnie Dipstick’s whole campaign is based on the projection of his fears onto others…

his next pronouncement will be that his dick is bigger than Hillary’s… too bad his balls aren’t…

8 Likes

Say what?!?!

http://www.hercampus.com/sites/default/files/2015/10/07/things-look-like-donald-trumps-hilarious-hair-style-02.jpg

14 Likes

I have it on good authority that tRump’s hair has been trying to give Random’s hair some advice, but it won’t take it.

4 Likes

Hey!! I thought we all agreed to trigger warnings before showing Trump’s updo? Thanks a lot…

3 Likes

That’s why he so proudly wears his made-in-China hat everywhere he goes. Plus there’s balding going on.

3 Likes

You mean Tintin?

4 Likes

Horace Rumpole wore one as do all English barristers.

3 Likes

Trump’s Brando period…

2 Likes

Holy crap…we are WAY beyond the ‘silly season’ and right down to the ‘stupid season’.

2 Likes