Discussion: Trump 'Fine' With Trying American Citizens At Guantanamo Bay

Today in white privilege: nominee for POTUS doesn’t know isn about ish, but the media treats him as a serious individual

4 Likes

Now that the polling is predicting his loss, Drumpf seems to want to make sure he has the YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGEST loss in history.

9 Likes

Laws are for LOSERS.

Except, of course, for my laws. Which will be the best laws, the most lawly laws, because I know everything about laws.

12 Likes

Perhaps arrangements could be made to move his umpteen upcoming trails to the sunny isle. He has said that if he loses he was going to take a long vacation and, frankly, I can’t think of a better venue for his prolonged R&R. Moreover, I think he’d fit in bigly, look tremendous in orange. Very classy.

10 Likes

Apparently the letter from 70 GOPers–
to turn off the money-spigot–
was enough to get Cheesus’ attention.
He hasn’t insulted anyone in-- what-- almost 36 hours?

jw1

1 Like

My thoughts before this article: Donald Trump has never read the Constitution.

My thoughts after this article: Donald Trump HAS read the constitution - he is systematically speaking against every provision in the document except for the Second Amendment.

11 Likes

A follow up today or tomorrow should be asking him if he thinks American citizens should have trials at all.

10 Likes

Has the GOP lost the right to call themselves “constitutional conservatives” yet?

How 'bout now?

How 'bout now?

12 Likes

I hate to admit it, but I agree with Drumpf.
He should be tried at Guantanamo Bay for treason, stat.

4 Likes

Picking up a theme from over at the ‘it was just sarcasm’ thread: Waiting for the ‘BAZINGA’ moment on this one.

Actually, masters’ theses have been based on less: Propose a study of the average time and/or number of interviews and/or volume of press mentions and/or number of surrogate flounderings, between one of these pronouncements and the ‘never mind’ and/or ‘BAZINGA – it was obviously a joke and/or sarcasm’ pay-off. Like the tweet haiku analysis, earlier. Trumpology has a rich future of academic study looming.

3 Likes

I think we need to look into a Sixth Amendment Solution to this idea.

3 Likes

I want Trump’s comment on Article 12, section 2 of the Constitution, where the Presidential test of “mental fitness, as determined by the examination of a physician” is laid out. Will he comply?

4 Likes

I hear Mr. Khan has a Constitution you can have, Mr. Trump.

2 Likes

Such ‘policy’ and well thought out administrative jewels would be the hallmarks of a Trump Administration:

http://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu169/mkrock1/brainfart.jpg

2 Likes

I really do not get the opposition to using US courts. Why do they hate America?

3 Likes

Exactly! I mean, you would think that there would be something in the Constitution that would prevent that kind of thing from happening. :wink:

1 Like

Trump: “Certainly climate has changed”

Trump says there is climate change!!! wow this is really going to hurt him with his base.

3 Likes

So he believes that climate change is occurring (but throws in a diner’s worth of waffles so he doesn’t lose the crazy base), but just doesn’t give a rat’s behind, because it could hurt the most important thing: his greed. Good to know.

4 Likes

"The problem we have is our businesses are suffering. Our businesses are unable to compete in this country because other countries aren’t being forced to do what our businesses are being forced to do, and it makes us uncompetitive.”

And here Trump defines his and the entire Republican Party moral corruption - it’s all about money to them. Not health, justice, equality, the environment - do whatever it takes to line your pockets. Who cares if we pollute the air we breath or the waters we drink or destroy the ecosystem for generations to come? As long as I get “mine” and can pass my fortune to my children (dynasty) without paying those pesky “death” taxes, then screw the rest of you. Let’s do away with all those “job killing” regulations, you know, the ones requiring seat belts and air bags and safe food and airplanes with wings that stay on during flight. How about those child labor laws? I hear you can pay a 12-year old a lot less. Moral corruption, through and through.

10 Likes