Discussion: Trump Ditches The ‘Haters’ And ‘Losers’ To Call For Unity This Thanksgiving (VIDEO)

Unity with Trump? My Ass.

26 Likes

I love my new president. Haters and losers? Hahaha. Can’t wait for State of the union address!

10 Likes

“It’s my prayer that on this Thanksgiving, we begin to heal our divisions and move forward as one country, strengthened by shared purpose and very, very common resolve,” Trump says early in the video.

To put it in language you’ll understand as a New Yorker, “Go Fuck yourself.”

30 Likes

Hes learning

2 Likes

Sorry Mr. Trump you are not my president. I will not support a crude and vulgar person like Trump or his soft port homoerotic model wife.

14 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all–even the haters and losers!
1:22 PM - 27 Nov 2013

16,046 16,046 Retweets

He obviously hates the haters and losers.

6 Likes

I see he is going to be the YouTube President.

He needs to explain again how we are so lucky to live in a country where the schools are broken, the military depleted, the inner cities crumbling where you get shot walking down the street, and every other disparaging thing he accused America of being. He is the one who is largely responsible for intentionally stoking that divide for political gain. I cannot he encouraged by his empty words coming from a very dark heart.

I do feel very lucky to live in America. It has always been great, even though we have some serious issues to address. He does not add to that “greatness” for me.

19 Likes

Drumpf might not even be President come next year with all of these voting irregularities in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

4 Likes

I would appreciate a little more sobriety and profundity from my president.

6 Likes

For the Trump That Bitch crowd. It was all a scam. Losers.

Oops, You’ve just sent the orang to the dictionary.

16 Likes

Fortunately, those are not obligatory.

3 Likes

Learning what? Yeah, he’s quite the diplomat.

1 Like

Trump later says Americans have a chance to bring “real change to Washington, real change to our cities, and real prosperity to our communities, including our inner cities.”

So important to me, and so important to our country,” he says of the latter point. (Donald Trump)

Interesting point here. Trump is not a city hater like so many of his very rural supporters. I’m betting this particular part of his holiday video did not go down so well. Damn, he almost sounded for real. Time will tell. I’m preparing for 2017 being a really rough year – far rougher than 2016.

7 Likes

By the time the rubes realize they were fleeced it’ll be too late until the time comes to vote for the next fleecer.

Sigh

10 Likes

60 million chickens just voted for Colonel Sanders.

And now it’s dinner time.

37 Likes

Yeah, I don’t believe a thing said by this compulsive liar.

12 Likes

I guess neither is self-dealing while President.

4 Likes

That’s Donald ! Let’s bring together all the KKK and skinheads; all the con artists and criminals; all the pathological liars; all the sexual predators - unite! Just great…

Don the con spews forth again…

7 Likes

I hear Trump is considering Col. Sanders to run DOD.

8 Likes