Discussion: Trump: ’Disgraceful’ That Mueller Questions For Me Were ‘Leaked’

Gee Donny
Why do people hate you so much they keep leaking stuff
Must be jealous of your great brain and immense wealth

15 Likes

I’m starting to see a white Bronco every time I read his twits.

50 Likes

Just answer the damn questions, two-scoops!

17 Likes

Trump knows that the leak came from his legal Team, willing to bet it was Giulianni, who met with Mueller last week.

37 Likes

According to reports, Trump’s lawyers have had these questions since March, with no “leaks.” A week after Giuliani comes on board and meets with Mueller, voila.

Does anyone other than Trump and his Fox-infused believers think Mueller was the source of these questions? My money’s on Rudy.

45 Likes

Expect more and more outrageous chaos-making and smoke-blowing as the net closes on the Great Orange Gasbag.

17 Likes

From the phrasing of the NYT lede, in the article including the questions, it looks like the leaks came from Trump’s team, “The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, recently provided President Trump’s lawyers a list of questions he wants answered in an interview. The New York Times obtained the list”…

That seems very clear it didn’t come from the Special Counsel’s office, as there would be no need to follow it with clarification that it was sent to the President’s lawyers…

So Trump may want to look at his own folks on this…

19 Likes

NYT says the leak did not come from his legal team. But describes the material as prepared by that team. So my guess us that the leak is closer to Trump than that.

18 Likes

Maybe John Miller leaded the questions. He is a close confident of the President. That would be as good a guess as any.

12 Likes

The leaker was probably Tonald Drump, a TOTALLY different person than the President.

29 Likes

Re-posting my comment from another thread:

Why is it disgraceful these questions were leaked? Anyone who has been paying attention could draw up a quite similar list. But, now everyone knows you have the questions in advance, so there would be no surprise gotcha areas of inquiry. So, why not go ahead with an interview with Mueller’s team? Hmmm? Got something to hide? Afraid to tell the truth? Afraid you’ll probably lie?

And if you think there’s no questions in there about Collusion, you are mistaken.

I say, subpoena him. Let him testify before a grand jury. They will be kind of like an audience. No telling what he might say to try to get their approval.

26 Likes

It had to come from Mueller’s team. That team is notorious for leaking information. I mean, just look at all of the classified stuff coming from Mueller…

Well?

I’m waiting.

11 Likes

Sure can obstruct justice even if there is no underlying crime.

But Trump needn’t worry about that since that’s not the situation he finds himself in.

15 Likes

It would seem very hard to obstruct justice for a crime that never happened! Witch Hunt!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 1, 2018

I can’t imagine why you’d bother, actually. :innocent:

28 Likes

Probably from Dowd, former team dude.

1 Like

No disgrace. No disgrace. You’re the disgrace.

11 Likes

Trump Under Oath

14 Likes

Go ahead trump and try to manipulate those questions for your greater good.
Remember, when you answer them you can lie if you choose to. You are above the law. You are the president, your are the great almighty the world has been waiting for.
SO go ahead and lie, we will believe you.
har har har. lol

7 Likes

Question everything coming from Trump

• yes it is highly likely that this is a manipulative self-leak from the Trump side
  • it is entirely possible that the “Leaked Questions” could have been creatively ‘augmented’ by the Trump leaker(s) to appear to ‘over-step’ … what is Mueller going to do? publicly discuss the specifics that he ethically will not discuss in public?
  • always suspect the Trump double cross / deception / manipulation - think “set-up” and the taking out of Dan Rather - the Trump team throws such an incredibly huge volume of Tootsie-rolls, Clark bars, beef jerky and dog turds out to the media every single day - practically 24-7 - and it is very very hard to rapidly distinguish what to bite, what to avoid and what to call out as lying intentional deception.
10 Likes