Discussion: Trump Confident Kim Will ‘Honor’ Their Contract, Handshake On Denuclearization

and, even more importantly, our handshake,”

Me me me me me me me me me me me me
Me me me me me me me me me me me

(sung to the tune of Jail To the Thief)

16 Likes

Donnie Delusional says what?

3 Likes

What possible evidence does he have for that? Yet again, all the smart people are saying they have evidence that NK is ramping up production again, that they are working on submarine based platforms.

This asshole is a clear and present danger to our nation.

9 Likes

Kim, his father and his grandfather have been playing American presidents for fools since before Donald Trump went bankrupt the first time. Does Trump really think he is not being played? I guess as he stared into his eyes Trump looked into Kim’s soul.

13 Likes

TrUMP should SUE to force kIM to abIDE by the CONTract. You Have to PLAY by the RULES. WHat KIND Of CRAzY person Doesn’t abiDE by THE terMS of contracts???

20 Likes

Aw, and here I was looking forward to Trump Tower Pyongyang next year.

Tell me more again about that “Historic Summit” where Trump essentially helped Kim consolidate his power. The Art of the Deal, uh huh.

7 Likes

Everyone who goes into a one-on-one meeting with Trump comes out with the belief that something has been agreed to which later turns out not to be the case. This has been happening on a regular basis since his campaign started and absolutely nothing has changed. Trump will basically say and promise anything to get the other party to agree to what he wants, then he promptly forgets everything he lied about to extract that promise. The common category for people that do this is “confidence men”.

9 Likes

18 Likes

Obviously, Kim’s handshake is just as credible and Trump’s!

8 Likes

So now we’re hinging our nuclear fates on the fact that Trump made Kim pinky swear?

11 Likes

Did Trump even read the damn thing? Kim could have pushed a recipe for clam chowder across the table and Trump would have proclaimed it as the greatest treaty in history. That’s really basically what he did, come to think of it.

17 Likes

If Lil’ Kim hid his nuclear weapons behind a promise of a Noble Prize for TRump, Republicans would never find them.

For crying out loud, the DPRK has failed to hold to its end of any international agreement it has signed. When dealing with someone like that the handshake doesn’t even mean, “Hi, nice to meet you, glad you’re here.”

Donnie Delusion indeed.

9 Likes

Trump being played by the North Koreans (Trump is in the middle - obviously) …

6 Likes

Trump seems to believe the handshake deals of scum like Kim more than actual treaties (like the Iran deal). Kim will screw Trump and play him for the fool he is. Good.

7 Likes

“I have confidence that Kim Jong-un will honor the contract we signed…"

Perhaps Kim will declare bankruptcy and reinvest in a sports team.

9 Likes

You win for “zinger of the day!” (and that’s saying a lot considering the quality of TPM comments)

3 Likes

He’s assuming a fact not in evidence. I have seen no contract.

— MisterNeutron, JD

1 Like

I understand that former UK Foreign Minister, Boris Johnson, is available. He might be able to offer Donny and Mike some diplomatic legerdemain after his successful Brexit tour.

3 Likes