Discussion: Trump Complains About Trey Gowdy's 'Pivot' Away From Hillary Clinton

Discussion for article #241984

This goes to show how clueless Trump is. It is against the law for a congressional committee to focus on a specific person for political reasons. Gowdy had to “pivot away from Hillary,” or risk a serious legal challenge to his committee That point seems to have gone right over Trumps head.

10 Likes

Trump does what Trump does best . . . whine.

3 Likes

That point seems to have gone right over Trumps head.

As do most things that require even a tiny bit of intellectual capacity

7 Likes

Please let him be the GOP nominee and then let Hillary just tear him to pieces in the debates!

4 Likes

Later on Trump added that he thought it was probably a wise thing for Trey Gowdy to have stopped beating his wife…

1 Like

Not so much, maybe. He did use the term “whistleblower,” so he’s admitting the truth about the committee’s fraudulent behavior.

2 Likes

He just wants the weasel to do some plumbing for him… All of them are despicable doosh nozzles.

Funny how much Fox bitches and complains about what Trump says against republicans and and them, yet accepts everything he says against democrats without question.

If our system allows this to be legal, I would focus it squarely on Hillary or anyone else for pure political purposes. Its especially helpful if it goads conservative base to unite and vote.

I think Caitlin MacNeal must be amazing - or else whoever wrote this headline is.

How any rational person could get “Trump Complains About Trey Gowdy’s ‘Pivot’ Away” from what, to me, seems no more than an eccentric array of sub-rational phrases falling out of Trump’s mouth like a bower of drunks falling into a manhole is beyond my capacity to appreciate.

4 Likes

This is SO rich! After Gowdy and the entire R establishment had to declare that the hearings are only about getting to the truth, Trump complains about how they had to stop being about Hillary. And all because he’s transparently pissed that he lost this free stalking horse for his campaign.
So if you are Gowdy, what do you say now? “No, Mr. Trump, they’re still about Hillary, don’t worry!”

8 Likes

He just has to be a “plant” — I wonder if he’ll ever “leaf” —

3 Likes

I continue to believe that Trump’s candidacy is being managed by Bill Clinton for the benefit of Hillary.

8 Likes

Investment Advice: Buy Trump for what he’s worth. Sell him for what he thinks he’s worth. You have locked in a sure, yoooooge profit!!

2 Likes

Great turn of phrase.

1 Like

Gowdy responded “Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up.”

6 Likes

the fact that this ignoramus polls #1 says loads about the base.

4 Likes

As usual, Trump used about 80% more words than necessary to say very little of anything.

3 Likes

Every time Trump tells us what he’s thinking he reveals again that he’s working without tools. Loser.

2 Likes