Discussion: Trump Cancels NH Town Hall Because Weather Trapped Him In Manhattan

Discussion for article #245610

New Hampshire might never forgive this Carpetbagger.

2 Likes

So Big Mouth had to fly home for fresh clothes??

8 Likes

I’d like to see Trump being assaulted by TSA at the airport sometime…

Step over here please…are your pockets empty sir?
Sir, you’ll hafta stop tweeting while we pat you down
!!! Hey Fred…this guy’s claiming to be a Presidential candidate…ain’t that rich?
That’ll be the day.
Jacket off sir…shoes too…and yer belt as well. So, just stand there while your stuff is x-rayed…

1 Like

Due to the weather America won’t be great again…

20 Likes
 CNN also noted both LaGuardia and the airport in Manchester, New Hampshire remained open as of 10:30 a.m. Friday morning.

He’s a precious lying little prima donna, isn’t he?

8 Likes

You would think trump could control the weather.
Thanks Obama…

2 Likes

Trump International, Inc., soon to be Xe!

2 Likes

Trump just can’t lower himself to stay in a normal hotel ya know…germs and all.
Trump is in fact a germophobe and I expect it’s the reason he eschews staying in a hotel he doesn’t own.

4 Likes

The snow in NY had actually tapered earlier and just ended. Planes, trains, and buses are still running, plus the roads are open, so if he wanted to, he would have made it there. Sounds like someone is staying home to cram for tomorrow’s debate because America is looking to see if he actually provide some intellectually-based substance for a change.

5 Likes

NH has worms…in it’s tubes!!!

I got worms as big as mah ARM!!!23!1!!11!!!111!!!
…
“The dawn will take you all!!!”

3 Likes

It looks like he’s ready for DC. A little dusting of snow and it’s panic time.

4 Likes

It sounds as if Rump can’t take the pressure of actually have to work for votes (which is, of course, what pols have to do even “outsiders”.) If the freaks and racists come to him, that’s all well and good. But, if it gets to the point where he has to beg for the votes, he loses interest.

6 Likes

He’s getting bored. Wait for that “you can’t fire me, I quit!” moment.

10 Likes

This guy is Low Energy. Low. He exhausted himself doing a full day’s work on Thursday and is completely out of gas come Friday. Not good for the nation. Can’t make great deals from the bed!

6 Likes

I think primary voters are starting to see how Trump has things backwards: instead of him going out and treating voters like they are important, he treats them like it is a privilege for them to see him.

10 Likes

Why don’t you just drop out now, Chump?

Each man’s death diminishes me,
For I am involved in mankind.
Therefore, send not to know
For whom the bell tolls,
It tolls for thee.

1 Like

Three inches, Donald. About as much as your fingers are long.

3 Likes