Discussion: Trump Campaigns With Families Of Victims Killed By Undocumented Immigrants (VIDEO)

Outreach.

2 Likes

“He’s going to do everything he says,” Jamiel Shaw, whose son was shot and killed by an undocumented immigrant in 2008, said.

I’m sorry for your loss, Mr. Shaw, but know this: Donald Trump screws over every investor he deals with. No large NY bank will loan the man money anymore due to his bad faith and multiple bankruptcies. Donald Trump almost never does what he says – he doesn’t intend to.

11 Likes

Cruz will now show up with parents whose children were killed by White American Citizens; all victims of Gun Violence.

3 Likes

Appalling. I don’t think I’ve ever seen in my lifetime such an offensively cynical manipulation of the bereaved for political advantage and to promote bigotry.

12 Likes

There isn’t a stage big enough.

8 Likes

Daddy, look…props!!

5 Likes

How much were these folks paid to stand up there? What sort of “gifts” did they receive from Trump or his people?

3 Likes

So, it looks like he is going to double-down on the Fascism and go full-out with a “White Male Persecution Identity” campaign.
When do the red armbands with a Black “T” on them come out (and the Brown Shirts to wear them on?)
I hear they go great with riding pants and black leather boots.
(of course most of his supporters won’t wear ANYTHING but “Camo”)

3 Likes

Trump’s wall wouldn’t have prevented Dylann Roof from killing several people. Nor Timothy McVeigh. Nor James Holmes. Nor Adam Lanza. Nor Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. Those six individuals alone killed more citizens than all those killed by illegal immigrants. How about bringing those victims’ families on stage and advocating measures to deal with the true violent threats in our society?

11 Likes

First means first.

Gullible means gullible.

Trump means bullshit.

1 Like

7 Likes

Cash, I’m sure.

1 Like

Bigotry? Deporting rapists, murderers, child molesters is bigotry?

Obama has forbidden ICE from doing its job. He refuses to crack down on sanctuary cities. Result? Dead American citizens.

Trump solidifies his Hispanic base.
Keep it up Donald; you can poll single digits among the Hispanic community soon. It will be glorious in the general:

7 Likes

Ladies and Gentlemen…meet the NEW Willie Hortons!!!

2 Likes

I must have missed the US relatives of the undocumented workers murdered on the border by vigilantes. Did Trump march them out next? The Southern Poverty Law Center has filed numerous reports on these killings, murders that often are largely ignored by the local authorities who are sympathetic with the vigilantes, for more than a decade.
One example:

If there’s a reason I shouldn’t be disgusted by this, I sure as fuck don’t know what it is.

2 Likes

I do think it will get much worse in coming years. Clueless masses are easily exploited by those in power. Republicans have been doing it as a party for a long time and they are quite good at it.

2 Likes

Nailed it!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available