Discussion: Trump Camp Claims It Was Tricked By Larry King Into Russian TV Interview

1 Like

Putin: What is the difference whether it’s RT or Trump-TV?

11 Likes

That is some seriously bad Campaign Management, if true…

29 Likes

HO claims to be a brilliant negotiator, yet he is tricked by a walking, talking corpse?

55 Likes

If you can so easily be tricked by Larry King should you be running for potus? Of course the media is going to accept this excuse as trump continue to give you the middle finger and yet they keep asking for more

36 Likes

Ooh, calling Larry King dishonest. That’s gonna play well with the masses.
I can’t wait for LK’s response.

… it occurs to me that Trump’s staff may not know what RT is. Perhaps King DID say, but they didn’t understand.

14 Likes

Donnie needs to once again keep working on the tricky King of the muddied stance of the claim of the not lengthy or memorable phone call of the hardening of the softening of the detail dodging of the walk-back of the flip-flop of the sarcasm of the stumble of the tongue of the obfuscation of the abbreviated language of what the loser liberal media poorly covered during the earpiece malfunction of his original, widely documented comments.

27 Likes

The wily cadaver made the bloated orange buffoon dance to a tin whistle as Putin laughed and clapped his own tiny little hands…

27 Likes

HO probably thought it was Rudy Television

16 Likes

All it was missing from that circus was the sword-swallower…

12 Likes

Oh so easy …

1 Like

The Putchurian Candidate…

11 Likes

Next up? HO blames Malaria for showing him a Queen of Hearts

9 Likes

38 Likes

Trump: Liberals make conservatives look bad all the time. How am I supposed to know that Larry King is on Russian State-owned TV? Isn’t that a good thing anyway?

8 Likes

Did anyone see Kellyann on CBS this morning. First of all, the 3 anchors questioned her answers. I loved when Noah O’Donnell asked kellyann why would Trump say Putin was a better leader than our President. Then the best was when Kellyann went to answer she had to stop to cough then again to clear her throat. Yes SHE COUGHED. I sat there and laughed. But these 3 anchors really did their job.

20 Likes

I think this is going to start happening more and more because the media is really getting their ass handed to them on this shit.

17 Likes

of course, drumpf does/says something stupid, blames someone else - poor drumpfy always the victim

7 Likes

They must be using that campaign strategy book they got from ACME. O Dear. Tricked Again.

4 Likes

“Donaldski, Vy don’y you pazz ze time by paying a leeetel soloitaire”

6 Likes