Discussion: Trump Calls Gretchen Carlson's Claims Against Roger Ailes 'Totally Unfounded'

1 Like

Obviously, since Ailes never sexually harassed Trump.

32 Likes

From one rapist to another – they gotta stick together.

42 Likes

I guess he didnt read Carlsons version.

13 Likes

Trump reads? Who knew?

24 Likes

Rump once read on one of those “men’s rights activists” blog where Carlson was a real ball buster therefore the claims are totally unfounded.

8 Likes

That’s a really disturbing mental image.

17 Likes

Trump: “What’s so bad about harassing women?”

20 Likes

Read a few tweets.

3 Likes

“I think they are unfounded, just based on what I’ve read. Totally unfounded based on what I’ve read.”

“Le twat, cést moi”

18 Likes

Trump knows because he propositioned Carlson himself, and she turned him down, so she must be either frigid or gay, and Roger would never waste his precious bodily fluids on someone who is frigid or gay.

11 Likes

This doofus is still not ready for prime time. Was he asleep during media training, or was he busy harassing the instructor?

8 Likes

As an aside he added Ray Rice totally was framed.

Also, also: One of Carlson’s lawyers is Mexican. He’s just sayin’…

10 Likes

“I think they are unfounded, just based on what I’ve read. Totally unfounded based on what I’ve read.”

I guess that settles it. She should probably withdraw the suit, because Teh Donald.

14 Likes

…and Oswalt was a patsy, but we all know that.

5 Likes

Has this man ever, ever answered a question of this sort by simply saying, 'I don’t know enough to form an opinion." This, this is what’s truly frightening about this creature.

49 Likes
Trump Calls Gretchen Carlson's Claims Against Roger Ailes 'Totally Unfounded'

He can (try to) defend Ailes’s behavior in general, but unless he was there when Ailes and Carlson’s encounters took place (or watched a video of those encounters), he has no basis for deeming the allegations “totally unfounded.” Lame!

22 Likes

That and his hair.

13 Likes

Exactly. You know what, Donald J. Trump? – based on what I’ve read, you are a rapist. You raped your ex-wife on at least one occasion and you raped a 13-year-old girl. There is a pending lawsuit against you for raping a girl. You, Donald, have scared many–but not all–in the media by threatening to sue them if they publish a story about this … but it’s true, ain’t it, Donald? I hope you are held accountable for your actions. I also hope you are held accountable for your scam of a “university.”

26 Likes

Carlson probably just has too much blood coming out of her whatever…

3 Likes