Discussion: Trump Calls For Tester's Resignation Over Jackson Investigation

1 Like

No one is a bigger snowflake than Don the Con. No one.

65 Likes

The answer to everything for Republicans is to banish others whether they be immigrants, House Chaplains or duly elected representatives of the people. They would really like to get rid of elections entirely and allow the Russians to appoint some of their Russia Mafia stooges. Opps. They already have.

42 Likes

Tester was just doing his job, something pretty foreign to Trump.

61 Likes

Donny boy really hates to be beaten, doesn’t he? This is all about dominance, as usual. And, of course, he can’t help but lie, as this statement, " (in fact they deny)," is false. They do not deny it; they simply do not confirm it.

38 Likes

Tester should tweet back a long list of Trump failures and outright lies and then call for Trump’s resignation.

Yes, I know, it would be a long multi part tweet.

72 Likes

All that winning has clearly gone to his head…

20 Likes

Tester isn’t going to resign, you moron. All he has to do is say he was doing the oversight you couldn’t be bothered to do, on behalf of the veterans you so shamelessly use and just as shamelessly neglect and disparage.

ETA oh and by the way Washington is discovering it doesn’t have to be afraid of you. P.S. You’re ugly and stupid.

101 Likes

The White House’s reaction appears to be spurred by a statement sent out by the Secret Service on Friday denying that one particular allegation about Jackson—that he got drunk and pounded on the door of a female coworker, causing the Secret Service to intervene—was true.

The wording of the SS statement was dodgy. They said that they had no record of that occurrence. That doesn’t mean the door banging event didn’t happen. Denial of truth didn’t occur.

60 Likes

Um…still waiting for Donald to personally beg Obama for forgiveness, then resign over his incendiary birther accusations.

Also to the Central Park Five, Hillary, Melania, AA tenants he blackballed, the Khan family, the FBI, Comey, McCabe, and all Americans for his treason. This list is actually endless.

73 Likes

How about you resign first?

25 Likes

Yep, another day, another confirmation of Trump’s snowflakiness, emphasis on the flaky.

15 Likes

Giving aid … something something … and comfort …

something something … to enemies … something something —

24 Likes

Trump doesn’t give a damn about Jackson - if he had, he would have never nominated him. No, this is about Trump’s ego and that Tester got the best of him.

36 Likes

It’s spelled T-r-u-m-p, but it’s pronounced “Miscreant-Demagogue.”

20 Likes

I got caught. The guy who caught me needs to step down.

39 Likes

Not fair not fair not fair!

LOL

The world’s oldest, nastiest, ugliest, least self-aware five year old.

Even if it were conclusively proven that all of the allegations against Jackson were false, the notion of an elected official being forced from office for (maybe knowingly, maybe unknowingly) telling falsehoods… holy shit, Donnie. You sure you want to set this precedent?

35 Likes

The thing I love is that he’s failing so often that he’s learning to try to make lemonade. But in attempting to wreak a savage vengeance all he does is show his—hmm, what’s a good word—impotence, yeah, that’s it.

Yeah. Not the stone he should be throwing. Ever. Just don’t bring up the subject, dude.

35 Likes

Fucking 12 year old rich kid punk in the White House. I am so furious at his voters for doing this to the rest of us.

21 Likes

Only because it’s Saturday :smile:

24 Likes