Discussion: Trump Brags He And Indian PM Modi Are 'World Leaders In Social Media'

Donnie, I think you meant you are a world leader in social diseases. You make most American’s sick.

2 Likes

Donnie, that’s not how any of this works.

4 Likes

Yes, we’re hearing a lot about Trump from his tweets. He’s a lying, bombastic narcissist who watches a lot of TV and likes to abuse his staff. Oh, he’s still pissed at Obama.

3 Likes

Classic narcissism: The message doesn’t matter so long as it gets attention.

4 Likes

I knew he was going to make us great again at something.

2 Likes

“We’re believers,” he continued, “giving the citizens of our countries the opportunity to hear directly from their elected officials and for us to hear directly from them. I guess it’s worked very well in both cases.”

Except for the many Twitter accounts that he’s blocked.

VoteVets is one of those groups.

5 Likes

“We’re believers,” he continued, “giving the citizens of our countries the opportunity to hear directly from their elected officials and for us to hear directly from them.

http://www.npr.org/2017/06/07/531945516/free-speech-legal-center-threatens-to-sue-trump-for-blocking-twitter-users

"I guess it’s worked very well in both cases.”

1 Like

Trump Brags He And Indian PM Modi Are ‘World Leaders In Social Media’

“Plus, we’re Facebook friends.”

2 Likes

How awesome, Donnie.

Can’t wait to see your 6 second Vine videos. All the kool kids be doin it…

Oh, wait…you’re the President…how 'bout you grow up?

5 Likes

Donnie, Yep that Sitting Bull was another great Indian, but he only used smoke signals. Loser!

3 Likes

He seems to veer between being a 3-year-old having a tantrum, a 12-year-old being, well, a 12-year-old, and a 71-year-old with clear symptoms of dementia.

6 Likes

“It’s a dessert topping… and a floor wax!”

2 Likes

I hate to break it to Mango Mussolini but neither he nor Modi are even close to being a “world leader on social media” (by which he means Twitter). Here’s just the Top 10; he doesn’t even make the Top 20.

1. KATY PERRY. @katyperry.
  2. Justin Bieber. @justinbieber.
  3. Barack Obama. @BarackObama
  4. Taylor Swift. @taylorswift13
  5. Rihanna. @rihanna
  6. Ellen DeGeneres. @TheEllenShow
  7. YouTube. @YouTube
  8. Lady Gaga. @ladygaga
  9. Justin Timberlake. @jtimberlake
  10. Twitter. @twitter

Note that all but Numbers 7 and 10 can’t stand you but that’s only because they’re not humans, much like over half of your bought-and-paid-for wraithbot followers.

6 Likes

No doubt in part because Obama still has a significantly larger following on all social media channels than he does.

Sorry, Mr. Precedent, er Predisent, uh… whatever. Obama is definitely a world leader in social media. You, sir, are not leading, which means maybe you’re losing? Which makes you…?

Well, it isn’t a “winner”…

3 Likes

Donald also stated that he is the top Bretibart commenter, with 17,850 comments under the handle DonaldJTrump_is_the_GREATEST

4 Likes

I guess a review of U.S. History would foretell of karma bequeathing Trump the Presidency. A people have to be richly deserving of ruinous retribution to find us in this state of affairs.

“Hang on, you two — New Shimmer is a floor wax and a dessert topping!”

1 Like

It’s not as if I think it’s likely, but is there a possibility that there could be a trump story without seeing that face? I’ve puked so much lately I’m beginning to worry that I’m bulimic. And I want to smash those thumbs. I so want to hit them with a plank.

Modi is a well established, well known murderer. Duterte is a novice compared to this guy. Both however, get full-play with the current occupant of the White House. So, there’s that.

1 Like