Discussion: Trump Brags About Classified Syrian Battle At Manhattan Fundraiser

The President is supposedly the final arbiter of classification, so 45 can say whatever he wants, in total ignorance of the consequences.

2 Likes

That might explain why I didn’t hear about it. I stopped reading WaPo and NYT long ago.

Maybe if they paid me…

Nah
Pass

1 Like

[quote=“mattinpa, post:4, topic:72835”]
Our lives are in danger every minute this person occupies that office. Literally our lives in danger.

At his 4th of July fundraiser, trump will auction off the nuclear code.

4 Likes

I guess on the world according to Trump, if you pay $50000 a pop you deserve classified information.

3 Likes

The only surprise is that an RNC fundraiser took place at a non-Trump property.

13 Likes

Indeed. Even his wilful ignorance has a silver lining of sorts.

1 Like

“The event reportedly raised $5 million to be used for both Trump’s campaign and the RNC legal defence fund.”

FIFY.

6 Likes

trump will auction off the nuclear code.

All you need to do is threaten Princess Vespa. Or you could just guess the code.

Your box of chocolates and long stem rose is in the mail.

2 Likes

The event reportedly raised $5 million to be used for both Trump’s campaign and the RNC.

O Lord, was P. T. Barnum ever right about the suckers.

3 Likes

I’ve become so numb to the awful things Trump does, but think about this. He is essentially selling secrets in order to fill his reelection coffers.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’d like to see the attendance list on that one.

3 Likes

“The event reportedly raised $5 million to be used for both Trump’s campaign and the RNC.”

In other words, another $5 million for Trump & Co.'s legal fees.

2 Likes

5 mil more for Hopes defense fund…

2 Likes

Trump got 10% of the vote in Manhattan. The folks at the fundraiser are probably among them as well as those from the wealthy suburbs.

Richard Engel covered it recently during one of the Friday nights that Maddow gives over for his special assignments. Sounded pretty wild – lots of Russian mercenaries involved. They got pretty brazen about engaging with US and other troops and then US more or less unleashed an onslaught on them.

3 Likes

But Pence is worse. Trump is a doddering old fool, while Pence is a True Believer. Not to downplay how truly awful and dangerous Trump is, but Pence is orders of magnitude worse, as he will actively work to establish a theocracy…

2 Likes

That is actually nothing new. What is new is that he is so brazen about it.

1 Like

Oh, bee keepers. Never mind.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available