Discussion: Trump Bounces From Health Care To Puerto Rico Grievances In Meeting With Senate GOP

That remains to be seen, though Mitch’s 2020 opponent will likely have the best things to say.

I’m saying this, because as Plucky, VaGal and other Kentuckians know, one of the reasons why Mitch is looking at reelection, is due to him telling folks that if the Feds leave the business, his state can cover healthcare.

1 Like

Great. Now I have to try to go to sleep with that image in my head.

hahahahahahaha

It has taken him exactly No Time At All to freak them back out and give us the high ground again.

:joy: :joy:

6 Likes

My first thought too - You broke it - you own it

2 Likes

I know. Hope springs eternal : - )

He is getting old for the game, though.

1 Like

Vindicate this you mobster

1 Like

To hide his fat or, my mom’s theory, his defibrillator.

1 Like
2 Likes

He would look good in something long and flowing! The potomac maybe.

5 Likes

Assolini shits in the GOPunchbowl…again

Which reminds of this saying:

1 Like

“Trump remarked that one could buy Puerto Rico four times over for $91 billion, according to people familiar with his comments.”

Though the initial price tag was $10 million, the 2016 value was $220 million, but hey, it’s great when businessmen handle these things. #negoiatting

1 Like

Did you mean to start rewriting the preamble in the lyrics to Big Bad John.

“He’s going to sally forth, riding this new burst of enthusiasm, with the most poisonous, electorally disastrous effort he could possibly choose because guess what GOP senators, Donald Trump is his name and doubling down on stupid is his game”. Big Bad Don.Big Bad Don.

And I’m a bottom-of-the-medical-food-chain CNA, and I know it’s complicated.

4 Likes

We know what the Republicans/Trump don’t want regarding healthcare: Obama*.

We still, a decade later, have no clue what it is they want beyond platitude.

Even ignoring that problem, what, pray tell, does Trump think the Senate can do on healthcare with the D majority in the House?

4 Likes

Trump’s MAGA zombies love their racism.

No doubt.

They love Trump’s lgbt- imigrant-muslim-women hating judges

No doubt.

But they love thier Krispy Kreme-diabetes -inducing-TGI Fridays 2,000 calorie meals more.

And, just like elections have consequences, so do 2,000 calorie single meals. Those consequences mean doctor visits, and preexisting conditions, and prescriptions!

By all means … with the renewed attack on the health insurance of what, ONE HUNDRED plus MILLION Americans?

Please proceed, Governor.

1 Like

So the Asshole is in a manic phase?

5 Likes

Now we are staring down the barrel of paper towel health coverage. What bounty we enjoy in America.

2 Likes

Slight correction. Not all of us in Louisiana are rubes who love this SOB.

2 Likes

Yeah, smart move donald…kill health care for 20 million people. But you don’t care, do ya? You would rather use money we could use for health care on your damned vanity wall. And who cares that a lot of those folks who would lose their health care are your base. Who needs them, right? Cuz you’re a genius… right? Yeah, this is gonna end well (face palm).

2 Likes

President Donald Trump felt “vindicated” and appeared to have a “new lease on life”

Trump, in celebration, said: “Let’s do what we can to kill hundreds of thousands of people, and make millions of lives unbearable. Yeeeeehah!”

Actually, he didn’t say Yeeeeehah.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available