Discussion: Trump Bounces From Health Care To Puerto Rico Grievances In Meeting With Senate GOP

This may well be why so many of them are moving to the mainland.

4 Likes

I was about to say, ā€œPersonally Iā€™m still hung up on the ā€˜shooting somebody on Fifth Avenueā€™ thing.ā€

2 Likes

ā€œI was a little surprised he came out of the chute in health care,ā€ said Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) told the AP. ā€œHe wants us to try again.ā€

4 Likes

No kidding!

1 Like

So the overly long ties arenā€™t working?

3 Likes

Trump is going to cost them Kentucky ; - )

3 Likes

Why is he wearing that coat indoors? Canā€™t hide the ever increasing flab any other way?

@rascal_crone

Sorry. I tend to read up after a certain point when Iā€™m late to the party.

1 Like

There was a time I thought that about another candidate. It didnā€™t work out so well.

5 Likes

He wants ā€œthemā€ to try again because he doesnā€™t have an idea in hell about anything. I wonder why healthcare? And, why no gloat-tweeting today? Perhaps because until Sunday he thought he would be indicted or something crazy like that?

3 Likes

I think he is just trying to look strong and in charge. He may be on a sugar high from the Barr coverup and other perceived wins over the last few days. (And it doesnā€™t help that he has the attention span of a gnat.)

4 Likes

How about this donald j trumpā€¦this familyā€™s pain was cause by you and your goddamned Zero Tolerance policy toward refugees.

This is one of many reasons you trump ought to be in solitary right the fuck nowā€¦ By all that is right trump should be labeled a child abuser. Whatever money amount this family asks in penalty ought to come from trumpā€™s personal bank account. According to the checks he signed for Cohen we know his account is at Capital One bank. If he could write monthly checks to Cohen for $35,000 he can certainly afford restitution to this father and son for the pain, abuse and mental torture trumpā€™s policy caused them. It is only right that this should happen.
Sorry but this subject is a sore point with me as I live very near to the Mexican border.

12 Likes

Yes, but with Pence we have an actual record. He was all but fleeing Indiana because he was about to be run out on a rail when he was Governor. His political future was in the dustbin until Trumpā€™s crew swept in and injected new botox into him.

7 Likes

This is horrifying and the non-profits will go bankrupt because they are underfunded and understaffed.

1 Like

That may all be true and well considered, but it seems to me like far too much thinking for the average conservative. They just vote for the person recommended to them by Fox.

He loves that coat, doesnā€™t he? The SS look without the leather?

3 Likes

I think heā€™s going for that Darth Vader look. Iā€™m expecting knee-high boots soon, with Melania in aā€¦ well, thatā€™s for another topic : - )

1 Like

ā€œTrump remarked that one could buy Puerto Rico four times over for $91 billion, according to people familiar with his comments.ā€

Does that include the cost of the working stockā€¦ er, excuse me, people?

1 Like

Not quite a muumuu butā€¦

1 Like

Unfortunately for him, he seems to be hitting more of a ā€œDark Helmetā€ than a ā€œDarth Vader.ā€ Maybe even a President Skroob.

1 Like

Southwest Key has already gotten away from trump and his evil.
I think theyā€™ll be out of business soon. The facility that was 3/4 of a mile from my home has been shuttered.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available