Discussion: Trump Bounces From Health Care To Puerto Rico Grievances In Meeting With Senate GOP

Any of them up for reelection in 2020.

Trump is a long flight with a screaming infant.

1 Like

It’s better than this phase.

7 Likes

They’ve gone beyond cynicism to pathology.

Paul Krugman, today’s column.

4 Likes

Needs a question mark to complete the phrase.

His own Mother would vote against him?

I’ve been asking the same question lately as I’ve seen him in that long overcoat a lot. Someone must have told him it made him look thinner. Hands still look tiny.

3 Likes

He and his minions have certainly been storming the airwaves and newspapers with triumphant declarations of innocence since the Mueller report “cleared him”. Uhhh don’t think so…we haven’t seen the Mueller report yet.

3 Likes

I don’t get why that’s in brackets, except perhaps a Soviet Republican didn’t want to quote him saying “the Russia thing” as he did to Lester Holt about the Comey firing. I’ll bet he did. Again.

Wearing an overcoat indoors covers up the fat body. He thinks.

2 Likes

I forgot the actual name, but he was talking about it and chances are, he’ll talk about it tomorrow.

1 Like

Trump complained to the senators about the amount of disaster relief the government has spent in Puerto Rico following Hurricane Maria’s catastrophic landfall there in 2017.

A lot of good, honest, hard working people lost their lives. THEY DIED. And this worthless asshole is complaining about the cost. It never ends. Maybe if Puerto Rico had been inhabited by Norwegians…

Trumplethinskin Toadglans is the most emotionally and morally worthless entity on the planet. His entire being is composed of tissue grown from an asshole like a malignant cancer. That’s why there is a need for the strange pigment modifier. THE WORLD-WIDE ASSHOLE defines “shithole country” with his location, so I pity everyone with rational thinking capability who lives in the same country.

3 Likes

Kakistrocracy & hackistrocacy…tRump and the R’s do them best.

1 Like

I wonder if Melania, the super model, gave him that advice.

2 Likes

“I was a little surprised he came out of the chute in health care,” said Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) told the AP. “He wants us to try again.”

This, ladies and gentlemen, is one remarkably stooooopid MoFo. Less than two years to the next election, and he’s going to fix health care, with Republican ideas coming from giant Tea Party intellects like Mo Brooks, Louie Gohmert and Steve King. Too much tragic comedy. Everybody wants to laugh and cry while looking at the turds floating in their health care punch bowl.

2 Likes

Hey guys, this is what stupid people do!

1 Like

I don’t think he (GOP, it’ll be a he) was named in the post where I read it originally. It was either “un-named senator” or “one senator said…” and the senator might have said, “…now that it’s behind him…” “The Mueller report?” “Yeah, in so many words”, with the reporter. The brackets are part of the original. Let’s give “One Senator” the benefit of a doubt and perhaps he honestly couldn’t remember. Yeah, that’s the ticket.

I know some folks who voted for Trump. I know some of those folks greatly regret their votes.

The only people that I know who will still vote for Trump are those who I would categorize as intellectually ungifted and deeply propagandized by Faux Noose and/or Limbaugh, etcetera, and they are fearful for a host of reasons, including lack of income and mounting bills. They are ripe for demagoguery. It’s hard to talk to these folks because deprogramming with little time is somewhere between a LOT of work and impossible.

That being said, I don’t get around much, and the folks in my orbit are intellectually gifted. None of these folks like Trump. Period.

4 Likes

"Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) told Politico that Trump told senators: “I’ve got [the Mueller probe] behind me now. It’s a fresh start. So let’s see what we can do: starting with healthcare.”

???

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available