Discussion: Trump Booed For Clinton Barbs At New York Charity Dinner (VIDEO)

1 Like

T R U M P

The King of Boors™

21 Likes

Looks like he fell asleep in his tanning bed again.

11 Likes

And the sycophant Trumpers will say… “he nailed it!”

This man leaves a plume of noxious gases of his filth trailing behind him anywhere he goes. Even at a charity dinner meant to be light-hearted jokes… he attacks. He attacks.

19 Likes

The looks on the faces of those behind him tells the story.

18 Likes

And Hillary had this about Giuliani …

“Many don’t know this, but Rudy actually got his start as a prosecutor going after wealthy New Yorkers who avoided paying taxes,” she said, a reference to Trump reportedly not paying federal income taxes. “But as the saying goes, if you can’t beat ‘em, go on Fox News and call ‘em a genius.”

27 Likes

Yes, those faces show…“Oh, the horror. Have you no humanity?”

Bwahahahaa!

9 Likes

Playing dominance games at a charity event. Such an ass. Dubya use to piss me off because of his displayed public arrogance despite having the curiosity and intellectual heft of a gold fish. Romney annoyed me as he was the perfect symbol of the greed which has so devasted our middle class. But this fucker disgusts me.

27 Likes

I thought it was quite nasty to make a joke at Melania’s expense.

13 Likes

Another solid example of conservatives not understanding irony and most definitely sucking at what they believe to be humor.

20 Likes

Her lead-in to that was especially brilliant. She kept listing people that were there, “The Honorable Andrew Cuomo. The Honorable Bill DiBlasio. … The Honorable David Dinkins. And Rudy Giuliani is also here.”

Priceless. But not as priceless as the sneer on Rudy’s ugly mug.

31 Likes

Very true, very true-but with Trump it goes far beyond that. I’m left shaking my head and thinking "What is wrong with that man?

11 Likes

Coming to a precinct near you on November 8:

The Reenactment of the Boor War.

12 Likes

I had to watch this, and it was completely awkward. But Hillary closed on a note that was appropriate and positive about the reason for the dinner.

The news coverage misses that totally. Also, Hillary stuck around to shake hands and talk to the attendees. Trump got out of there pronto.

He is incapable of so many things. I can’t imagine anyone voting for this creature.

18 Likes

WaPo had a poignant piece about this, poignant like “A Face in the Crowd,” where you see how completely people can destroy themselves, and likened it to a eulogy for his campaign. These were always the people Trump wanted to impress, the Manhattan elite. And they’ve never accepted him, from what I’ve read, because he’s a boor and because he’s a cheap SOB and doesn’t contribute to the charities that are part of these people’s social world. And they’re booing him. That’s not something they do a lot. The WaPo piece said he wondered aloud if they were booing him or Clinton and somebody yelled “You!” So when he goes home, having destroyed whatever was left of his life before all this insanity started, he won’t be greeted warmly. Nixon had more of an admiring base to comfort him than this twisted creature.

33 Likes

I agree with you – he’s nothing but nasty and mean-spirited, now more than ever. He realizes he’s losing–and losing bigly–so he’s doing exactly what all bullies do at that point: lash out in the most mean-hearted, nasty and profane way he believes he can get away with. I think Donald has such minimal experience with this sort of public drubbing that he honestly can’t think straight – whatever “thinking straight” means for Donald, that is. He really is a very sad example of what a human being can become under just the right circumstances. And the kicker is, Hillary doesn’t really need to lift a finger to get to him. He makes himself such an easy target that anyone can do it (which also makes him a very very dangerous person to have in public office) – but it just happens to be a strong woman, and that is like shards of glass under the fingernails to Donald.

13 Likes

One recalls Rush Limbaugh’s foray into comedy.

Or, as one reviewer called it, “The Hindenburg crashing into the Titanic”

12 Likes

Truly eloquent, I thought.

10 Likes

The cardinal spent most of the evening with his back to Donald. When people walked by, they spoke to Hillary, avoiding Donald. And when the event was over, everyone was shaking Hillary’s hand. Donald and Melania walked out quickly. If I didn’t despise him so much, I would feel sorry for him. I heard Bill Clinton was not invited. Was this true?

4 Likes

[quote=“georgialiberal, post:20, topic:45565, full:true”]I heard Bill Clinton was not invited. Was this true?
[/quote]
That seems kind of unlikely. This sort of event obeys societal norms, and nobody would ever be invited to this without their spouse being invited as well.

5 Likes