Discussion: Trump Boasts About Using 'Other People's Money' In Business

Boasting as an expression of anxiety. It’s like he has a glass skull and you can actually see that disordered mind sputtering and misfiring in real time day to day. So, so creepy.

17 Likes

Oh man, that just BEGS a commercial.

Run his OPM comment, contrasted with his numerous bankruptcies, and finish with a caption: “Would you trust this man to manage your money?”

http://www.techeye.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/trumpucker.jpg

19 Likes

He needs to go back to safe territory. He’s due for a birtherism outbreak any day.

12 Likes

And of course when they heard that his brain-dead supporters thrust their fists in the air, “Yeah! Fuck yeah!”

14 Likes

Donnie’s supporters doesn’t realize that the “other peoples money” Donnie is talking about is their money.

Dumber than bricks, they are…

26 Likes

Bernie Madoff loved playing with OPM too.

15 Likes

LibTArd LIar. He’s goiING to USE the MIDDLE east’s MONEY and THEY don’t even know IT YET! TRUmp WILL be all LIke “heY MIddle EAst…what WAs youR FIRST PEt?” and “Hey, Middle EAst, WHat was YOUR high SCHOOL nicknaME that MOST People DOn’t KNOW?” and “HEy middle eaST, what was THE MAKE and MODel OF YOOR first Car?”. THEn TRUMp wiLL HAve ALL The infoRMATion hE needs TO CraCK opeN THE MIDDLE EAST Bank accOUNTs and PAY for THE waLL…er… SAFE ZONES!11!!11!!one11!!1!1

22 Likes

Empty your wallets, morons.

7 Likes

Hmmmm…sorry Eustace, and I love ya, but…no !1!!!ONE!1!! on this one.

!111!1ONE-HALF1!!11!!!, maybe.

Trump: Is OPM legal? Not for me. I do it all the time. No American Bank will lend me money. But I dont care as I have Putin.

7 Likes

Nothing a couple of 55 gallon drums of Preparation H couldn’t handle.

1 Like

We got a belly full of what happens to the “other people” during Romney’s campaign four years ago.

Make America Great Again for whom, Donald?

7 Likes

And soon I’ll have everyone’s money to play with! That’s a HUUUGE amount of money! It’s the greatest! Trust me, people, trust me. I know what I’m doing.

4 Likes

Here’s another song for the Trump scampaign:

These tricks that I’ll attempt will blow your mind
Pick a verse, any verse, I’ll hypnotize you with every line
I’ll need a volunteer, how about you, with the eyes?
Come on down to the front and stand right here and don’t be shy
I’ll have you time-travellin’, have your mind babblin’
People tryin’ to inherit the skill, so they askin’ me
Even David Blaine had to go and take some classes, and
I see Mindfreak like, “What’s up man? What’s happenin’?”
So come one, come all and see the show tonight
Prepare to be astounded, no Ghost or Poltergeist
You know I’m no Pinocchio, I’ve never told a lie
So call me Mr. Magic Man, I float on Cloud 9

I got the magic in me (I got the magic, baby)
Every time I touch that track, it turns into gold (Yes, it turns to gold)
Everybody knows I’ve got the magic in me (I got the magic, baby)
When I hit the flow, the girls come snappin’ at me (They be snappin’, baby)
Now everybody wants some presto magic

Magic, magic, magic
Magic, magic, magic
Magic, magic, magic
I got the magic in me

Well, take a journey into my mind
You’ll see why it’s venom I rhyme
Stay on the road, so I call my mama when I got time
I hit the stage, go insane, then jump into that crowd
See, see, when I rhyme, I flow on the beat like pidda-dow-dow
See I deceive you with my intergalactic ego
I sing just like Aretha, so respect me like I’m Caesar
I kick it like Adidas, flowin’ sticky like adhesive
Be cautious 'cause what I be on’ll leave you with amnesia
I break all the rules like Evel Knievel
It’s a spectacular show 'cause my heart pumps diesel
So whatever you’re saying, it don’t entertain my ego
I do this everyday, Hocus Pocus is my steelo

Read more: B.O.B. - Magic Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Is there something scandalous or dodgy about a businessperson using money other than their own for a project? With the exception of a few dozen corporate behemoths does anyone think when a company wants to erect a new $100 million dollar manufacturing facility they merely stroke checks out of their reserves for all the work? No, they tap banks for loans. Depending on their structure or business status (municipalities, counties, etc) they sell bonds or enact tax levies. Maybe they go public and sell stock. In other words they use “other people’s money”. What in the hell is so surprising or alarming about that? Trump’s motives for bragging about it are obviously his attempt to dupe listeners into believing he’s ingenious, getting things done while mitigating risk to his own finances. That’s not surprising, he’s an egotistical narcissist. I gather he also banks on the general public being too stupid to realize using other people’s money is precisely how in the hell most business is accomplished. Duh.

3 Likes

It’s OK to use other people’s money. In business, they are shareholders. In government, taxpayers. No one expects that all businesses will be capitalized solely by their owners, or that political leaders will provide all the revenue of government. It’s even OK to use other people’s money in charitable enterprises–that’s what public charities do. But private foundations don’t typically use other people’s money. And no charity is allowed to use anyone’s money–the founder’s or other people’s–to pay off the debts of its creator or for non-charitable purposes. Like buying portraits of the person who created the foundation.

12 Likes

Trump is a mental defective! His kids too!

2 Likes

He’s trying to distract attention from the corrupt practices of his foundation, which is a VERY big deal.

10 Likes

Why yes…OPM has translated to TAXPAYER’S MONEY…what the FK do his supporters think he’s gonna use if he’s President? Only LIBERAL money?

4 Likes