Discussion: Trump Aide: Polls Are Wrong Because They Discount ‘Undercover Trump Voter’

I don’t doubt that there are folks out there who will vote for Trump but tell a pollster otherwise. The bigger picture is that the Trump campaign can only explain its path to victory by admitting their candidate is a national embarrassment. Good luck with that.

62 Likes

Vote Trump For President–A Candidate You Can Be Ashamed Of !!

64 Likes

Isn’t there usually the choice of “undecided” or even refusing to answer? I don’t buy the theory that Trump supporters are being cowed into submission because they are embarrassed.

20 Likes
              " hidden Trump vote " 

Wait till all the GOP women pull for Hillary in the privacy of the booth …

and NEVER say a word about it ! — YOU GO GIRLS ! ! —

41 Likes

Going with the skewed polls theory again! Because that worked so well the last time. Just ask the former invincible evil genius Karl Rove about it.

22 Likes

Especially among "Undercover Brother"s. like Neil Patrick Harris…

2 Likes

'Undercover Trump Voter’

are those the voters that go back in disguise to make sure they get their 10 votes in?

10 Likes

The Karl Rove philosophy is still in full swing, I see.

4 Likes

THE LameSTREam MEdia PUSHes THIS faLSe NARRative that trump IS Some SORT of rACIST demagoguRISTIC giant yellow-HAIRED oompAloompA. of COURSE all AMERICAns AREN’T going TO AdmIT THEY would VOTE FOR him. 95% OF the laZY black WHo live IN literal WAR ZONES, SENDIng THEIR kiDS TO horrible schooLS AND LiVE IN ABJECT MOOCHERY love tRUMP BECAUSE he UNDERSTANDS THEm. aND his COndo IS bling BliNGERY. tHE BLACK LIKE everything covered IN GOLD.

30 Likes

She’s right, you know. There are many things I’m not comfortable admitting to strangers outside my local klavern—but perhaps I’ve said too much already.

24 Likes

UNDERCOVER TRUMP VOTERS …

47 Likes

As Nate Silver said, Walter Mondale was bragging about his enthusiastic crowds to claim that the polls were skewed a week before he lost by 18 points.

20 Likes

Ah yes, the old “silent majority” trope again.

There’s just one problem – Hillary’s Opponent’s voters are ANYTHING but silent.

27 Likes

Not me. I’m voting for moose and squirrel.

21 Likes

“It’s because it’s become socially desirable, if you’re a college educated person in the United States of America, to say that you’re against Donald Trump.”

Yes. Or pretty much any person in the United States outside of the Trump bubble. THAT’s why your candidate is way behind in all the polls. Its kind of how voting works :wink:

23 Likes

“It’s because it’s become socially desirable, if you’re a college educated person in the United States of America, to say that you’re against Donald Trump.”

Yep, otherwise people think you’re a fucking idiot… business majors have to vote too I suppose.

7 Likes

Of course this also means poll workers all over the country will be too ashamed to correctly credit Trump with all the votes cast in his favor.

6 Likes

Sshhh… people are sayin’… ya know —

2 Likes

Khans: She is absolutely right. The entire Muslim community is voting for Trump.

4 Likes