Discussion: Trump Aide On Nixed Immigration Speech: Policy 'Should Not Be Rushed'

They’re right!

Any Drumpf policy shouldn’t be rushed, they should be flushed…

4 Likes

It shouldn’t be rushed because after running for president for over a year, Drumpf still hasn’t figured it out.

Maybe in 8-9 years he’ll have a policy.

10 Likes

Policy should not be rushed, a strategy faithfully followed by the Republican legislators working on an alternative to the ACA.

17 Likes

If Trump backs off that beautiful wall, he’s going to break millions of angry hearts.

3 Likes

Shorter Trump: I have no idea why am I running for POTUS.

7 Likes

Even shorter Trump: I have no idea

10 Likes

Actually that’s what his short, stubby fingers say if you lean in real close for a listen.

FOX: He is a Republican, he doesn’t need any ideas.

2 Likes

Hmmm how does Trump’s campaign gain supporters who aren’t already on board with his ideas without losing the ones who already are on board his crazy train? Numbers and math hard, so very hard for Republicans, it’s sad, so yuuuugely sad. Oh well too bad.

1 Like

Oh bother. Policy was so much simpler when Rush made it for us.

4 Likes

Non citizens convicted of aggravated felonies ARE deported and have been so for decades. Trump’s problem is that his whole campaign was based on his exploitation of a perception held by a subset of the population who are not concerned about facts, science, or any empirical evidence. He is also motivated by CELEBRITY, not by any policy thinking. He is a grubby, nouveau come lately to the Bush Family’s idea that they deserve to rule because they are aristocrats.

7 Likes

That was my first thought. What a twit of a campaign manager. She reminds me of a preschool teacher that tries to hypnotize the kids into sitting in a circle and playing nice.

It doesn’t work on folks that actually think critically.

1 Like

The earth didn’t start rotating when you came on the scene honey… deal with the mess you have.

He can fine tune immigration policy all he wants. He’s not getting back Hispanic voters or those who believe in a sensible, humane policy. That ship has sailed.

1 Like

Total extent of GOP platform:
#I have NO idea

2 Likes

So she sould do just fine with the RWNJs.

2 Likes

“Should not be rushed” is TrumpSpeak for “we haven’t got a clue how to solve this…”

1 Like

He’s just now getting around to coming up with a policy?

EDIT: Does he really have a policy on anything?

Other than talking points?

Accurate Trump:
Show me the money!

2 Likes