Discussion: Trump Admin Weighs New Travel Ban Restrictions Affecting More Nations

Nambians will have to undergo more stringent screening.

3 Likes

Waiting for him to improve relationships with our allies by placing restrictions on those traveling from Great Britain, France and Spain.

On the contrary. Nambia has done such a good job with its extreme vetting that people traveling from there get in with no checks at all. (And to think my spell check is complaining.)

So the brilliant businessman hiring only the best people is loudly proclaiming that after more than 9 months they still have no clue about how to figure out who is a threat and who isn’t.

1 Like

I think someone needs to ask Trump if it were completely up to him and not limited by “political correctness” how far would the ban extend. What does he mean by “far larger, tougher and more specific”?

1 Like

Waiting for him to improve relationships with our allies by placing restrictions on those traveling from Great Britain, France and Spain.

True enough…most of the recent European terrorist acts have been from citizens of European countries. Similarly, US terrorist acts in the last 10 years mostly arise from US citizens. Perhaps Europeans should impose an American travel ban, except that I like going to Europe.

1 Like

OT but I feel I should share this headline from cnn.com:

Trump: NFL owners should fire players who protest the national anthem

Now he thinks he can tell NFL team owners how to run their teams.
trump seems to specialize in picking fights

Anyone not white, very very rich, and authoritarian. In plain words, people just like him would be freely admitted to America. Everyone else…not so much…

1 Like

The president is expected to sign a proclamation announcing the changes in the coming days.

Somebody*s got to show him where to sign his name , again .