Discussion: Trump Ad Claims Clinton's Emails Found On 'Pervert Anthony Weiner's Laptop'

I’ve likely got emails in my account from rapist Donald J Trump.

And?

6 Likes

But the FBI has not said that the newly discovered emails belonged to Clinton herself, and it is still reviewing whether they contain any classified information. Comey said that the FBI would take “appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation.”

And will continue to review them until Donald Trump is elected.

It’s Thursday: WHERE ARE YOUR EMAIL FINDINGS, COMEY?

6 Likes

Has that sack of shit appeared in public since tossing his Friday shitbomb?

5 Likes

“Hillary cannot lead a nation while crippled by a criminal investigation.”

Permanent GOP Strategy™…

1. Obstruct Democratic President from doing anything.
  2. Condemn Democratic President for not doing anything.
  3. Repeat.

Republicans are text-book serial abusers.

11 Likes

No, he’s holed up in the Federal Breitbart Initiative looking for more raw meat he can throw to Trump.

4 Likes

Just think about what Hillary is up against – concerted, incessant attacks from Trump, GOP, MSM, Russia, Putin-backed-hackers, FBI, KKK, and disgruntled “progressives.” This is totally unprecedented and not normal. I’m in awe she is still standing and still fighting. As Obama said, we just can’t leave her alone in the arena.

12 Likes

Thanks Director Comey

4 Likes

Well, we should give him more benefit of the doubt, then!

1 Like

Next month, Anthony Weiner must appear in court to address the rape and assault charges brought against him for raping a 13-year-old girl.

Oh wait, that’s not Mr. Weiner, that’s the GOP’s presidential candidate…

8 Likes

I’d rather not. We should have had an answer by now. The country deserved one, and I’m running out of Xanax.

1 Like

Pervert? From the man who grabs women by the pussy? Classy. This monster can’t go away soon enough.

5 Likes

Comey, you built that.

Don’t waste a lot of time on your letter of resignation. I’m sure Obama will accept it even if it looks like you rushed.

3 Likes

This is so spot on. They literally break government and then say “see? it’s broken!”

I’ve said this many times, and I think people think I’m kidding. It’s as though Vince McMahon and the WWE writing staff is in charge of the RNC. That’s how unbelievable the Republicans have become. The sick, demented brain that came up with this strategy is in need of serious mental treatment. Imagine someone saying “Look, if we’re going to re-establish our brand, we’re going to have change the way we treat minorities, women…we basically need a complete overhaul!”

And then someone else saying “No way! That’s dumb! What we’ll do is break everything! Deny the Democrats everything and anything. We’ll sabotage government and then say ‘see? Government doesn’t work!’ elect us and we’ll kill it for good! and if any Republicans says anything reasonable, or does any work with the Democrats, or the slightest perception of doing anything with the Democrats, he’ll be destroyed! Ya know, we’ll basically adopt the Taliban’s way and dilute it’”

And then all the other republicans saying “yeah! that’s brilliant! we like this guy’s idea!”

That’s the stupidity we’re dealing with. They are going to come up with the Kiss My Ass Club next, because they clearly are taking their cues from the writers, and Vince, at the WWE.

(the kiss my ass club was a real thing for those smart enough not to watch pro wrestling)

3 Likes

By the weekend, the GOP will be blaming HRC for plate tectonics and photosynthesis…

2 Likes

John Oliver Nailed it last Sunday . Every week he has been commenting about the Trump campaign hitting rock bottom , but every week Trump outdoes the previous

"We have burrowed through not just rock bottom, but through the core of the earth, and we’ve come bursting out the other side, startling kangaroos, and we’re currently hurtling toward outer space where there is no up, down, light, or darkness ― just an endless void in which death comes as sweet, sweet relief. Please let this thing be over soon!"

PS here’s the link to the vid

5 Likes

Remember, like ten years ago, blocking shit like this on Discus ? Now it’s running for President.

2 Likes

You did hear it’s off because of threats to the accuser . Scared her from testifying

1 Like

Remember campaigns ending because of affairs, screams or a Maccaca blurted out.
Quaint times indeed

2 Likes

He can have Donald Trump’s gastroenterologist write it while he waits downstairs in a Limo.

2 Likes