Discussion: Treasury Secretary Accused Of Ethics Violation For Plugging 'LEGO Batman'

Meanwhile Kushner is spotted near another Putin toadie.

1 Like

I read that myself earlier.

It strikes me as so brazen considering the trouble they are all in. Do they think it isn’t real?

2 Likes

They have never had consequences for anything so far in their lives. They also think everyone else is stupid. But I would think Kushner would learn from his father’s jail term, at least.

1 Like

No shit. I really want to see Kushner follow in his old man’s footsteps so I guess I should be grateful that none of them seem to know when to stop.

4 Likes

Trouble, Reality? Not around here boys & girls. You’re watching TrumpCircusChannel

1 Like

Nope. This is pretty basic. And there’s no way he can claim this wasn’t a public appearance with himself in the role of a public official, not a private citizen or whatever. Plus, you know, it’s not like the subject hadn’t come up in a big way recently (KAC, cough cough).

As others have pointed out, he could have easily avoided plugging his own movie. Own goal.

1 Like

It’s endless. These people make my head hurt.

2 Likes

“I am not promoting any product, but you should send all your kids to see LEGO Batman.” Mnuchin added

Steve does a killer Kellyann impression…

Fucking silly. Steve’s recommendation is not going to make one extra person go pay to see this movie that wasn’t already planning too. We need to keep our powder dry for the real raping and pillaging going on in this administration.

Most. Corrupt. Administration. In. History.

Warren G. Harding’s shade is gratified to now be the second most corrupt administration in history.

I agree that it was stupid and unethical for Mnuchin to plug his film. But I am curious as to why anyone would ask that question in the first place. Who gives a rats ass what movies this asshole would recommend, except maybe a paid shill. If true, he is beneath contempt and in good company with the rest of Donny’s thieves.

The Trump cabal have no intentions of playing by the rules. For they hate government!

There are plenty of things about the Trump administration to complain about, but this is pretty low on the list. Seems like just a snarky comment to me.

1 / Once a greedy, ethically challenged financier (Goldman Sachs, NewWest), always a greedy, ethically challenged financier. Might as well ask a leopard to change his spots.

2 / Is he, then, the prototypical soulless, greedy, values-destroying Hollwood producer that the radical rightwing has been warning us about for decades?

3 / I’m not yet tired of winning the war against the SwampPeople that the Drainer-in-Chief promised.

The Ratpack used to be Sinatra, Davis, Martin and I believe Lawford.

You’re correct. Lawford was JFK’s connection. They were in laws.

What a nightmare these people are. From the needy to the greedy by the seedy!

When a Democrat does it. Duh.

I completely acknowledge my own error in looking at this. My bad.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available