Discussion: Tillerson Three Days After Firing: 'I Will Continue To Pray For Our Country'

Absolutely right. Thank you.

3 Likes

he’ll pray for our country right after finishing praying for exxon mobil. could be a while.

1 Like

he praised the diplomatic corps for their dedication, talent and patriotism …

Isn’t that supposed to be “core”? :wink:

1 Like

Oh alright-We’ll stop at 10 plagues.

Your Loving Heavenly Father

ps: 11, actually. Trump will be President. Gd

1 Like

Yeah, and a happy fucking thoughts and prayers to you too. Thanks for nothin’

3 Likes

Well $%^&, that explains a lot, a whole lot of why CEOs seem to take a public interest. 71 million for what, 9 months “work”. It’s enough to make the most cynical vomit.

1 Like

O that’s comforting, Rex. Why don’t you just tell us what the fuck is going on there? Then we can decide if prayers will do any good.

6 Likes

Thoughts and prayers–not just for victims of mass shootings anymore.

Thank you so much Mr. Tillerson!

1 Like

“Know that I will continue to pray for our country…"

We all will, Mr. Tillerson.

2 Likes

Is he trying to tell us something ? “be afraid, be very afraid The fucking moron is unleashed !”

2 Likes

Right. So, in other words, State has been massacred.

1 Like

Tillerson is reminding me of Comey here. Do the wrong thing, then sanctimoniously mutter about your own moral superiority. Not impressive.

2 Likes

But will he really meet with Mueller? It would be a good thing, but I’m not convinced he would.

How bigly magnanimous!

1 Like

Oh please come to the mike and explain to the world how you know trump is a F**king Moron and why.
All liddle details required. lol.

1 Like

They’re scared.

1 Like

“Know that I will continue to pray for our country, our leaders, and your efforts to make this world a better place than we found it

…but not my efforts, or those of our leaders, because we’ve been – and will continue to be – busy making the world a much, much worse place than we found it."

Tillerson is probably the worst Secretary of State in history. He gutted his department of all expertise and failed to stop Trump from harming oir alliances and trashing trade agreements. He likely participated in an illegal civil service purge of all non Trump followers

As much as I hate Trump, Tillerson is only marginally less contemptible because he knows better. Unless he testifies against Trump, he can just STFU and go away forever.

3 Likes

I hope he feels free to speak his mind now and tell the world what a debacle this White House is inside.

1 Like

Not voluntarily. Remember, he has his own irons in Moscow, and would probably like those to be left out of Mueller’s spotlight.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available