Discussion: Tillerson Thought Kushner Was To Blame For Rumors Of His Demise

No wonder Rexxon Valdez didn’t get asked to the prom…

WTF is this, High School?

16 Likes

Low School…and super-awful Reality TV.

5 Likes

An oil guy wouldn’t take meetings or briefings from a real estate guy regarding issues of Middle East Peace. So the real estate guy got mad and spead rumors about the oil guy getting fired.

My head hurts after typing that.

24 Likes

If he’s going to dish, why not talk about Kushner’s mixing of foreign policy with finance?
Pathetic.

15 Likes

Which again raises the question: What has happened to Boy Wonder and Lust Object? Have there been any recent reported sightings? Busy moving assets? Contacting friends in foreign lands with no extradition treaties to see if they need someone to house-sit?

They certainly haven’t been out defending Don the Con or family friend and fixer, Uncle Mikey. But, I guess meetings with your own legal team, and actually following their advice, can take up time and cause one to go underground.

8 Likes

It is interesting that Kush and Vankadonk have disappeared. And we still don’t know the double super secret benefactor is who is bailing out Kush’s 666 building to the tune of $1.4 billion.

I guess it’s because Kush is such a “high quality person”, all evidence to the contrary.

And boo fucking hoo, RExxon!

6 Likes

Trump has no idea WHO should represent this country. Smart knowledgeable people? FK THAT. He sent Ivanka to Peru to ‘act’ as SoS. The fact that the mean kids ran to Donnie and badmouthed people? Honesty…should we be ‘surprised’? The more important question is … can we SURVIVE?

5 Likes

yeah, and the cool kids wouldn’t let him sit at their table in the cafeteria either

3 Likes

They haven’t ‘disappeared’…they are acting as Donnie’s emissaries overseas…

1 Like

Tillerson Thinks He’ll Get Blame for Rumors of Kushner’s Impending Incarceration

1 Like

Ronan Farrow’s new book “War on Peace: The End of Diplomacy and the Decline of American Influence”

★★★★☆ Vladimir Putin

2 Likes

Which is amazing, considering news of that secret bail out came literally on the heels of Saudi prince bragging about receiving US intel from Jared.

3 Likes

Sexy Rexy won’t be going to jail. Kushnik’s lawyers are advising him to stock up on KY.

So Prince-ling Kushner is behind the rumors? Is that what is behind that pale, inscrutable, immature and bland face- a set of vacuous comments about a flabby CEO bore? I’m going to lunch…

3 Likes

Shredding documents always takes time.

3 Likes

Especially with the paper jams and blown fuses.

And entire-block power outages from overloads.

2 Likes

Rex who?

1 Like

Let’s have a “Who gives a crap?” contest.

Probably stealing everything that is not nailed. And selling influence and information at a rate never seen before. You probably heard that Kushner somehow got money to buy out his partner. Frankly I wouldn’t mind if the greedy traitors suffer the fate of the Rosembergs.

3 Likes