Discussion: They're Out There? Senators Got A Pentagon Briefing About UFO Sightings

Yep, there’s an Orange Blob in Washington DC…

17 Likes

It’s a broadcast truck. I assume we’re a very popular reality TV series somewhere in the galaxy. “Z’orgei! The U.S. put the dumb ones in charge again! Can you believe it? And they’re even DUMBER than the last time they had power! Oh man! Earthlings …”

4 Likes

Swamp gas?

17 Likes

donnie’s excited and wants this investigated for two reasons:

1. He remembers Capt. Kirk’s green woman (Wowza)
  2. He’s hoping to build Trump Tower Mars
12 Likes

UFO is just that- unidentified. And likely means the Chinese or the Ruskies are up to something.

4 Likes

Wow! I think you’re deep in denial if you think the Russians or Chinese have this kind of capability!

6 Likes

Sweet Suffering Baby Jeasus, is this REALLY the best use of limited goddamn Money and Time!?

1 Like

Why are we so quick to dismiss the reports by credible sources with reliable equipment that point to more advanced life forms flying about…?

That’s what I find weird, and possibly dangerous.

12 Likes

UFO"s with capabilities that make OUR air defenses look like we’re still in kindergarten doesn’t deserve a look?

9 Likes

Maybe … ??

8 Likes

Thank FSM, Donnie is working diligently on his coal-powered Space Farce…

9 Likes

Damn …

I never guessed there were so many …

trudging the road of happy obliviousness …

with undigested little pieces of berders in their gullet —

Ever since I’ve learned what lenticular clouds are my panicked eyewitness reporting of UFOs to NORAD, NASA and MUFON have plunged precipitously.

16 Likes

Send Jared.

6 Likes

It’s highly unlikely it is something not human in origin but even if the odds are similar to winning the lottery a hundred times in a row it’s still important to investigate in case this is the one time it’s right. If we make contact with an alien species their technology will be thousands of years ahead of ours at a minimum. Getting even a fraction of that technology would allow our civilization to skip ahead by centuries or more.

7 Likes

Nothing lenticular about what they have seen on video. More like candy - tic tacs to be specific. I am being silly, but I think we’d be wise to investigate. The “move along, nothing to see here” atttitude may be comforting, but less than smart.

6 Likes

Bring me a gun camera video of your flying saucer or write me a check for wasting my goddam time.

And for full disclosure- I met Dr. J. Allen Hynek as a younger man.

1 Like

President Donald Trump said he doesn’t particularly believe in unidentified flying objects (UFOs), despite a rise in reports of unidentified aircraft by U.S. Navy pilots.

In an exclusive interview with ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos this week, the president was asked what he made of the increased reports.

“I think it’s probably – I want them to think whatever they think. They do say, and I’ve seen, and I’ve read, and I’ve heard. And I did have one very brief meeting on it. But people are saying they’re seeing UFOs. Do I believe it? Not particularly,” Trump said.

Asked if he thought he would know if there were a case of extraterrestrial life, the president replied, "Well, I think my great pilots would know. Our great pilots would know."

Trump is incoherent. 24/7 babbbling.

***"They do say, and I've seen, and I’ve read, and I’ve heard."***

????????????????????????????????????????
4 Likes

Indeed, a loss for science.

3 Likes