Discussion: The Obsession Continues: Peggy Noonan Says AOC Had A 'Bad Night' At SOTU

1 Like

Who?

30 Likes

AOC is relevant, engaged, and already having an impact. And …uh…see @causeforconcern above.

12 Likes

Why would AOC look spirited at Trumps SOTU… but somehow this kid’s a hero

50 Likes

I can sympathize with Ms Noonan. I also am older and, at times, envy the young. Luckily for me, I don’t broadcast my envy on Twitter.

39 Likes

In Peggy’s defense, she was at least a bottle and half in when she tweeted that.

41 Likes

Dried up old rat bag
Did I tell you I was a speech writer for St Ronald Regan?

47 Likes

Peggy Noonan. Making me barf for 35 years how. She’s a propaganda tool - nothing else. It’s a failure of the media giving her a platform.

29 Likes

The establishment always fears those who do not fear the establishment.

30 Likes

Sometimes I also forget, that it’s not a crime to be younger (and better looking) than me…

12 Likes

DO shut up Peggy…you don’t HAVE to join the creepy old white men with their obsession of AOC. She was a member of the House at the SOTU. Period. ‘Sullen’ is you morons trying to make Donnie look ‘presidential’.

16 Likes

A lot of women hate ambitious and successful women, perhaps more than men do.
It does not make any sense, but I have seen it over and over again.

26 Likes

AOC had a rare bad night, looking not spirited, warm and original as usual but sullen, teenaged and at a loss.

That’s odd, she looked great to me.

YOU on the other hand should update your Twitter Avatar to reflect the horror of your present reality.

34 Likes

Noonan has forgotten the first rule of fight club: don’t lead with your chin.

27 Likes

Peggy Noonan is like the high school prom queen who stayed at home after graduation and never did another notable thing in her life except maybe marry the captain of the football team (too bad about the divorce). But she still thinks she’s the prom queen and has something worth saying.

19 Likes

I’m pretty sure that Noonan has won a Pulitzer Prize for commentary. That tells me all I need to know about the Pulitzers.

7 Likes

If you use “teenaged” as a pejorative for a young, woman of color who actually won an election to Congress, can I use “old crone” to describe you?

29 Likes

Is that for real? OMG.

4 Likes

Halcyon. Halcyon. Halcyon
Fuck you, Pegs. I guess the liquor delivery was late again.

11 Likes

Just “keep on walking” Peggy. There are atrocities to apologize for somewhere, and I’m sure you’ll find em.

4 Likes