Discussion: 'That's Going To Be Special': Coats Reacts Live To News Of Trump's Putin Invite

Putin picked the dotard’s cabinet.

Beyond lovely.

Someone corner those Congress cowards immediately and ask for a response. How does it feel, (you slimy, self serving, spineless leech) to know this POS POTUS allowed Putin to select his cabinet? HUH? HOW DOES IT FEEL???

5 Likes

They’ll be fighting over who gets to push the button.

3 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like

Tell me this isn’t urine colored…

@chelsea530 - did you notice that Tad Devine showed up in the Mueller/Manafort documents today? For those who can be forgiven for not recalling, Devine was Bernie’s chief campaign strategist. Not saying or even implying anything off when it came to Bernie’s campaign - I would if Devine worked for Jill Stein - but such an odd connection…

6 Likes

Is “Dan Coats” the secret identity of Alan Simpson? I’m confused.

1 Like

NFW - that’s classic! Urine-colored outfit - I love it! And didn’t she also wear a pussy blouse or whatever it’s called, right after the Access Hollywood tape, to one of the debates?

4 Likes

That does indeed look like pee to me.

And how about that look she’s shooting Vlad—not one of fondness I’d say.

3 Likes

Yes she did and she also wore a white pantsuit to the SOTU address, the one where she remained seated and stoic as people around her stood up to applaud.

No way is all of this accidental. No f-ing way.

P.S. - I’d forgotten about the pussy bow blouse. She’s good at one thing at least!

5 Likes

She knows the Dotard all too well, it would seem. No wonder the Daily News caught him looking over her shoulder to see who she was voting for. What an assclown.

3 Likes

Submitted without comment (photo embedded).

7 Likes

with the follow up question - The advice and consent of the senate is supposed to weed out unfit nominations, yet you approved putins choices. why?

5 Likes

Geo, here are the companies represented in this suckme fest. The usual suspects, every one of 'em.

And fuck the auto companies that Obama saved and Fat Nixon is destroying with his tariffs.

4 Likes

Oh, indeed, it’s the only rock we can cling to in this time of storms. It’s got spikes on it, and burns your hands, of course.

3 Likes

WTF is all I can say. I never imagined we would see a full-blown NoKo here in America, and Fuckface is full of Jong-un envy. And those companies are happily going along. WTF.

2 Likes

Re Devine – yep, that was the first thing that got my attention.

Here are some threads by HW bringing back and putting together our memories.

Thread One:

Thread Two:

A single tweet.

cc: @chelsea530

6 Likes

Yeah, and knowing what we know now, is there any compelling reason we should believe his SCOTUS nominees are NOT Putin’s picks?

Everything, EVERYTHING, is traitorous…

5 Likes

You should stop. You’re terrible at it.

Posting this piece, I’m out. Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day… :persevere:

34 years ago, a KGB defector chillingly predicted modern America

5 Likes

Moscow West, more gold leaf please.

2 Likes

Except Vlad apparently.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available