Discussion: 'That Was Strange': Lights Dim As Trump Says He Has 'Full Faith' In US Intel

Sing along with me…turn out the lights the party’s over.

39 Likes

Not as strange as that presser between you and Vlad, now THAT was strange.

21 Likes

Hmmmmm…maybe it was a sign.

Also, you gotta have a written statement to ensure you don’t f**k it up again, Donnie?? What a loser.

21 Likes

Jesus, this gag would be too heavy-handed for Veep

25 Likes

“That must be the intelligence agencies,” Trump added. “That was strange.”

No, darlin’, that wasn’t strange - it was a demonstration that even G-d can’t deal with your BS anymore.

32 Likes

someone musta turned on the obama microwave

30 Likes

21 Likes

I’m hoping it’s a message from the IC to Trump, “It’s too late to redeem yourself . . . . wait and see what’s coming your way.”

13 Likes

Was the soccer ball from Pootie anywhere nearby? Could be they were testing the electronics…

36 Likes

Nah, that was Putin to send the message that didn’t he didn’t like what you said.

14 Likes

This has got to be a comedy TV show, right? Trump is not the real president.

4 Likes

I am sure the intelligence community has exactly the same amount of trust and confidence in Trump as he has in them.

None.

5 Likes

A girl can dream . . . oh my

2 Likes

Just a preview of what happens when they fire up Old Sparky.

8 Likes

I guess his staff has moved on from just leaking now and they’re starting to gaslight him.

18 Likes
4 Likes

Luckily, there was no lightning storm occurring at the time.

1 Like

A much improved version of this story would involve a golf course and a lighting bolt.

13 Likes

DEEP state TURNEd off the lights to embarrass TRUmp.

So are YOU libTArds at all finally happy that TRUMp said he didn’t not mention to say that he’s doesn’t not know that Russia May or may not CERTAINLY meddled in OUR ELEction AND that he’s fully behind the INTEL community, saying iT was Definitely RUSSIA or some OTher guy because there’s a lot of guys, who knows?

ALL this TRUmp derangement syndrome on the LEFT.

26 Likes