Discussion: Texas' Top Prosecutor: Drug Source Can Be Secret

Discussion for article #223320

“…Pharmacies by design are easily accessible to the public and present a soft target to violent attacks…”

But if you operate a Women’s Health Clinic, you need to put safety lights at the best places to plant bombs to ensure attackers don’t stub a toe.

Hypocrites.

9 Likes

Funny, this article neglects to mention the $350,000 donation to the Abbott campaign from the pharma groups who create these compounds. Isn’t that relevant to the story? I think so. Abbott is just another politician for hire.

4 Likes

Abbott is such a hypocritical tea baging slime , anti-Women, anti-elderly, anti -vet idiot…Everything nefarious that he and his gaggle do should be kept secret according to his kocked up Bros owned philosophy!Including cruel and inhumane murder! They gave him 6 figures and he flipped!

A horrid horrid male!

3 Likes

“In the decision, Attorney General Greg Abbott’s Office cited a “threat assessment” signed by Texas Department of Public Safety director Steven McCraw that says pharmacies selling execution drugs face “a substantial threat of physical harm.”” They need to apply this same logic to women’s health services.

5 Likes

Privacy for me, but not for thee…

Fuck you, Abbot.

“Just shut up and let us kill…”

3 Likes

Using a drug that cannot allow for the determination of Cruel and Unusual treatment, by the Pols that represent the citizens of Texas, I believe, is unconstitutional. I believe this statement in the article is 100% correct.

Texas Department of Public Safety director Steven McCraw that says pharmacies selling execution drugs face “a substantial threat of physical harm.”

Would that be more or less than the physical harm done to those to whom the drugs are given?

I had the same thought. If you want a real mindfuck, read the article substituting “receive family planning” for “buy drugs” and “Planned Parenthood” for “pharmacy”.
Suddenly Texas becomes the most caring state in the country.

1 Like

“… after law enforcement argued that suppliers face serious danger.”

This makes perfect sense to me: we all know that death penalty opponents walk around armed with sniper rifles looking to shoot the chemists who compound these drugs, don’t we? And we know that death penalty opponents have websites up there waiting to post information on these people, labeling them as “killers.”

It’s enough to make me wonder if Mr Abbott has heard of a psychological phenomenon called projection.

As far as Abbott being for sale to the highest bidder – that has already been established.

2 Likes