Discussion: Texas Files Injunction to Block Syrian Refugees From Coming to the State

Discussion for article #243364

More a-hole Texas posturing. I hope the residents like pouring their tax dollars down a dry hole! The SC will strike this down.

5 Likes

How about if we just send everyone who’s scared a box of Depends and call it a day?

16 Likes

Every state with its own immigration policy. Do ya’ see why that might be just a bit of a problem?

Have you read that best-seller, the Supremacy Clause? Any attorney filing a suit like this should be disbarred immediately.

8 Likes

Isn’t there something else Texas can do to make everyone in the state safer? Can they not just issue guns to every man, woman, child, zygote, dog, kitten, goldfish? Can they not just remove all instances of Darwin, slavery, climate change, or science from their text books? Is there nothing more they can think of to keep citizens safe? Can they not build a wall to keep out the federal government from the north and the Mexican rapists from the south?

We are going to need a bigger diaper people.

2 Likes

But we don’t want the Irish!

1 Like

I thought GOPers were against frivolous lawsuits?

4 Likes

There’s nothing like a manly man from texas who’s afraid of women and children fleeing carnage and brutal shit for brains terrorists

3 Likes

[quote=“Lestatdelc, post:7, topic:29642, full:true”]
I thought GOPers were against frivolous lawsuits?
[/quote]Heh, I thought GOPers were manly warmongers who feared nobody. And here we have people more thoroughly vetted people than those we trust to write our laws and with the goddamn nuclear codes.

6 Likes

I’m starting to miss Perry.

1 Like

does the NRA know that you don’t think all the guns everyone has in Texas will keep you safe from women and children?

4 Likes

“Refugees who have materially supported terrorists…” WTF??! They don’t just jump the fucking shark, they dance the rhumba naked with it. OMG the LYING is unreal!!!

3 Likes

What a chickenshit governor we have. Turn in your Christian card, you’re not using it, Abbott.

1 Like

He’s gonna lose this dick-slapping contest.

2 Likes

Texas again?!?!

1 Like

Tex-ass: Home of cowards and bedwetters. Jade Helm, anyone?

1 Like

Once again a republican gov wastes money to try and make ploitical poiny0ts. Only the president controls immagration.

More phonies who insist lawsuits are a problem…as they file them every time they don’t get their way!

1 Like

It has been estimated that one quarter of all the guns in America are within the borders of Texas. In a de facto sense, they’ve already done so.

Well… I have written the TX Sec. of State and informed him of my decision to NEVER SPEND ONE DIME on anything Texas — Travel…Holiday… Internet… NOTHING ! ! ! —

http://www.sos.state.tx.us/

2 Likes