Discussion: Tantaros: Holder Ran The DOJ 'Much Like The Black Panthers Would'

The problem is that you have virtually no chance of talking them out of it. So it just gets you riled up, which accomplishes nothing other than getting your blood pressure up.

I’m being completely serious. I don’t know what’s ideal. Ignoring the stuff going on about me and tending to my own stuff for a quiet, content life or giving a crap about bad stuff that I don’t know that I have any ability to change.

I do know the people who feel differently than I do don’t tell people to relax and not bother with unpleasantness. They mobilize.

ETA: Not they they get what they want when they mobilize, but they do get some…

Translation: “Black men scare me!”

And would you care for some fresh ground pepper on your word salad, Andrea?

The only help I can offer is that sense and Faux Noise are mutually exclusive. But you’re right, it’s the kind of “logic” that used to make computers blow up in “Star Trek”…

She is a stupid hateful btch that doesn’t understand HISTORY and thinks when you raise someone UP you are taking something away from her.

A black woman!

1 Like

The depth of this woman’s ignorance is impossible to calculate. As many here have already mentioned, her complaints about Holder’s “droning terrorists without a trial” has nothing to do with his duties as AG. Holder does not draw up drone plans. That is not in the purview of the Department of Justice. Just how fucking stupid must a “conservative pundit” be to not know that? And just how ludicrous could a “news channel” be to not correct a statement that wildly off-target?

Everything you need to know about the dipshits running Fox is revealed in this one rant. Fox has shown they are too stupid to select on-camera personalities, and waaaay too irresponsible to be the puppet masters for brain-damaged human sinkholes like Andrea Tantaros.

This is Fox. This is the channel of the GOP. Bow to my imbecility.

She just had to take that last idiotic swipe. Now go put your negligee on ruperts on his way.

1 Like

As a child of a former Chicago Black Panther, if Holder was a “real panther” there would have been more Justice done within that department.

Since this bright bulb for FOX has probably never spoken to or seen a real Black Panther ( the animal as well) she has not a clue what she is speaking about.

Holder was never a Panther past or present.

1 Like

Yes.

Another word salad bimbo. All ta tas, no cerebellum

Q: What’s the difference between a prostitute and a Fox host?

A: There are some things a prostitute just won’t do no matter how much she’d paid.

1 Like

Probably staffed by Frank Luntz.

Anita Hill!

1 Like

She knows how the Black Panthers run things? Darn! We should all listen attentively to someone so knowledgeable of so many things.

If this woman could get her IQ up just a couple points, she might be able to feed and dress herself.

Andrea you ignorant slut…and I mean no disrespect to sluts, ignorant or otherwise…

They grow their own

Can anybody explain why Fox hired this idiot? Is she supposed to make Gretchen look a little less stupid by comparison? I don’t get it. Every single time I hear her say anything, I’m just astonished that she has a job, even at Fox.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available