Discussion: Taco Bell Employee Allegedly Fired BB Gun At Angry Customer Who Bit Him

Discussion for article #225088

Yo quiero… more than the Massachusetts’ $8 an hour minimum wage to put up with this shit.

3 Likes

So a good guy with a BB gun took down a bad guy with dentures?
This sh^t is getting confusing!

jw1

3 Likes

A veritable perfect storm of maternal fears: “it’ll get infected!” meets “you’ll put someone’s eye out!”

8 Likes

BB gun a dangerous weapon? LOL, gun-o-phobic rant 101.

Thank goodness this employee did not use a gun shaped burrito, which rival in danger only to gun shaped pop tarts.

1 Like

“Police said they arrested a Taco Bell employee … on two counts of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.”

He served the customer a Beef Stuft Burrito – with 870 calories, 41 grams of fat, 70 milligrams of cholesterol, and 2,200 milligrams of sodium.

Now that’s assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.

3 Likes

I’m not going to tell you what the Irvine, CA PD caught a Taco Bell assistant manager doing to the refried beans one night in the 80s.

2 Likes

Alright.
Were you with IPD?
Or Taco Bell? :wink:

jw1

Yes. You. Are. Not.

Tyler Durden?

1 Like

Or a salt with gluttony?

jw1

1 Like

Sounds like “Self Defense” to me.

I’ve heard of becoming peckish in the early morning, But making a run for the border, and then snacking on the help? Let’s see the Nutrition card on that snack!

No, my then-girlfriend’s daughter was dating an Irvine cop. She got to hear all the stuff they weren’t supposed to tell anyone.

No one talks about that.

Or the soap!

1 Like

Well, I guess the customer was getting REALLY hungry.

It makes no sense for people to bite each other or shoot each other with BB guns just to settle trivial arguments. That’s what Nerf bats are for.

2 Likes

Too bad all the gun nuts don’t carry BB guns. 300 million BB guns wouldn’t, be so bad, and we’d all have more fun shooting at cans.

1 Like

But only in non-stand your ground states. Otherwise, the employee would not have had to go to his car for a miniscule-caliber weapon, and the customer would not have been able to complain.

1 Like

Guess the new Taco Bell slogan will be a riff off their old “Run for the border” slogan… “Run for cover”

Narrator: He was the guerilla terrorist in the food service industry.

[the Narrator looks at Snarkus, who’s urinating in a pot]

Snarkus_Aurelius: Do not watch. I cannot go when you watch.

Narrator: Apart from seasoning the lobster bisque, he farted on the meringue, sneezed on braised endive, and as for the cream of mushroom soup, well…

Snarkus_Aurelius: [snickers] Go ahead. Tell 'em.

Narrator: …you get the idea.

1 Like