Discussion: Suspect In Oklahoma Shootout Dies After Injuring 4 Troopers Serving Warrant

1 Like

Think we have to score this one a tie: suspect died, but he could, but for being dead and all, argue that the state never succeeded in serving the summons on him.

5 Likes

What is it with this small-town culture of violence?

8 Likes

narrow minds re-enforce other narrow minds

1 Like

= booby trap

2 Likes

I wonder if he was a disturbed individual, i.e. white, rather than a member of the violent BLM movement or an Islamic terrorist.

8 Likes

“Violent criminal history” suggests a longtime local resident, fwiw. I was going to say drugs to have the equipment handy for burning everything down, but then I remember that this is also oil patch.

2 Likes

Many people are saying:

“Clearly. it’s the hip-hop country-western ethic among the urban rural population that breeds these thugs.”

14 Likes

It’s a good thing we have a president who supports the authority and professional work of law enforcement from the DOJ to the FBI to local federal assistant AG’s and FBI field agents to state and local police. Someone who would never denigrate or criticize them for doing the jobs they are sworn to do. Otherwise, just this kind of thing might start happening, especially with already violent or mentally disturbed individuals.

5 Likes

The blaze has consumed several buildings in downtown Talihina, a town of about 1,100 people that’s about 150 miles (240 kilometers) southeast of Oklahoma.

City.

5 Likes

You mean sovereign citizens?

7 Likes

Does anyone know what happened to the guns? Please tell me all the guns are safe and accounted for!

– Every NRA gun nut in 'Murica

6 Likes

I have a lot of unanswered questions around the raid and the death in Oklahoma. I hope there is an impartial investigation and a report. Are there any situations that a law abiding citizen can claim self defense or life threatening fear when contacted by law enforcement? Any loss of life at the hands of law enforcement should be investigated.

1 Like

Well, there’s one less vote for Trump…(I’ll just show myself out…)

4 Likes

Well, seeing as he had a “violent criminal history,” and most likely did not have the right to vote, he was probably still allowed to vote for Trump. It seems to me that every single person successfully prosecuted for voter fraud has been a Republican’t…

2 Likes

all those fumes from coal-rolling take their toll after a while

2 Likes

They always travel in pairs. – Woody Allen

1 Like

Excitable boy.

And the video games.

Nope and noper, the poor dear was bullied in High School, drugs were a way to spread the pain.