Discussion: Student Filmed Confronting Native American Man Claims He’s Victim Of ‘Lies’

Hey, whatever, dude/dudette.

The actual situation is quite different although the DemoBorg is unaffected by facts. It’s funny, of course, since “liberal” used to mean “open-minded”. Today, it means “self-hating white folks consumed by guilt over their privilege”. That’s the funny thing.

The really funny thing is that this has dropped off the front page. Even TPM realizes that continuing to pimp the DemoBorg line is not working. Although propagandists here are usually good at distortion in the direction of the DemoBorg message, it’s not possible anymore with this situation.

Is that what MAGA hat / hood kid’s PR firm told he to do… lie lie lie deny?

Native elder and veteran surrounded by white thugs.

1 Like

At this late date, I don’t have to listen to anybody wearing one of those stupid hats. That’s OVER.

Unlike the Parkland students who rose from the haunting trauma of a violent attack to fight for the safety of other students nationwide who are threatened by unrelenting gun violence, these selfish, self-indulged students have only demonstrated contempt for others and concern for themselves. I haven’t heard one of the teenagers or their chaperones even mention the Pro Life protest they attended. It’s like they were not there for any of the right reasons. They are letting a pr firm write their excuses and words, when all that is necessary was a simple, “I’m sorry this happened and it will never happen again.” We still haven’t heard one word of regret just a lot of bravado.

In which Nicky continues to bark at the moon, while [top JM edblog post][1] is on the Shits From Covington, along with 3 stories on the front page.

The videos contained in my post give the lie to Nicky’s “sonic assaults” whinging.

This video contradicts Nick Sandmann's statement, I am vaccinated against gaslighting. pic.twitter.com/jMPfUHIWQA

— Christopher Bouzy (@cbouzy) January 21, 2019

So am I, even when Nicky tries it.

FIFY
[1]: https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/the-scandal-that-keeps-on-giving

I find it interesting that these Catholic boys were reportedly harassed by “Black Muslims”, as the privileged white boy’s mother stated; however, I don’t see them getting in any of their faces. Or did I miss a video? They target and get in the face of an ELDERLY native american. Guess he’s learned to pick his battles well. Perhaps the native american should be the one wearing the MAGA hat.

These bots are ridiculous!!! I stopped twitter and FB b/c of them. Guess they are here too.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available