Discussion: Student Filmed Confronting Native American Man Claims He’s Victim Of ‘Lies’

Josh’s piece is nothing more than prevarication, as he and other media have been easily frightened by right-wing crybabies yet again:

There is no video that exonerates these little sonsofbitches or gives “context,” a nice zone that white people like to invoke when it deals with other white people. I usually avoid Marshall’s pseudo-intellectial preening, because I’m often tempted to just cancel my membership, and his latest prevarication doesn’t help.

3 Likes

Liked times a billion.

2 Likes

It’s a reassurance smirk. He bit off more than he could chew because couldn’t back down lest he be a laughingstock at school. Joke’s on him, he’s now a laughingstock across the nation

1 Like

He reminds me of the Hitler Youth.

I’m not exonerating the tick, nor his peers, and definitely not the parents and adults who were there. But seeing the multiple videos did give me a clearer picture of how it all went down.

And context means much, even for people who are not caucasoids. Without context, you get idiotic pushback phrases like “White Lives Matter”. Because then you can ignore history and the power structures that keep people of color and women disenfranchised.

1 Like

So where were their enlarged photos of dead fetuses? I’m sorry but I’ve heard enough about a bunch of teenage boys on a pilgrimage to Washington to deny women reproductive rights. Have any of them yet talked a girl into having unprotected sex and then insisted that the resulting baby be put up for adopted so they don’t ever have to think about the child again?

Let’s view this incident in the way it was intended. How does getting into a shouting match with Black fanatics and then staring down a Native American elder trying to breakup the rumble further their sanctimonious cause? I don’t care who started it or if anyone ever apologizes. There were no women present…except for the chaperone who didn’t see anything wrong with responding to hateful comments with other hateful acts.

This is why I left The Church 30 years ago. Where is the concern for the women who are forced to carry babies they know they will be unable to raise? It’s all about leveraging power over those they feel are inferior in the eyes of their God. I’m sick of the corrupt Pro Life Movement that does not define women as being worthy of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

They can all beat the hell out of each other the next time they meet. You can’t drum out bigotry. It must be admitted and rejected by those who harbor it in their souls.

2 Likes

The first rule of White Club is: You do not talk about White Club.

1 Like

Wearing a MAGA hat is confrontational. RED HAT = HATRED

Right Wing (Mitch McConnell’s crew) springs into action to create a WWJD moment from a MAGA moment. It was all spoiled when the boy’s mother tweeted that we didn’t use enough small-pox invested blankets and that the only good Indian was a “dead Indian”. Then she said, “There, I said it! Crucify me.” Her social media was quickly dumped, probably by the same PR team’s advice.

New video sheds more light on students’ confrontation with Native American
Initial footage appeared to show students, some wearing pro-Trump Maga hats, from a Kentucky high school taunting Nathan Phillips, an Omaha tribe elder
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/21/new-video-confrontation-kentucky-students-native-american

The alleged mocking of Native Americans by mostly white teens, some of whom wore Maga apparel, comes after Donald Trump has used rhetoric enflaming racial tensions.

The fresh video, which runs much longer to one hour and 46 minutes, suggests that the four Black Hebrew Israelites might be more culpable than Covington students in instigating the apparent standoff than the initial footage suggests.

Tensions start heating up at the one-hour eight-minute mark. Someone among in the Black Hebrew Israelites - who had been long shouting at passersby - appears to call these students “a bunch of incest babies”.

The Black Hebrew Israelites later seem to continue taunting the teens, referring to them as future “school shooters” and calling African American students the N-word.

Is it just me, or has anyone else NEVER SEEN the justification of the behavior of this group of incels-in-waiting used to justify the actions or behavior of, say, a young black man who is being taunted by others?

2 Likes
4 Likes

So how many segregation academies are still out there like this one?

Gee, looks like jumping to conclusions, and drawing conclusions from a slanted, biased, unfair videos, has made librul dupes look like … dupes.

This is why the police investigate things, not “round up the usual suspects”. In point of fact, this interaction between 3 groups (white kids, older Indian guy, black Israelites) had many moving parts, and the notion of “guilt” is kind of stupid, really.

Here’s a very interesting discussion of the entire situation, which focuses on the initial perception, and the final more nuanced situation:

Little shit appears not to have figured out yet that we have video of the whole thing. I thought it was only us old geezers who forget that everyone has phones with video cams these days. Fumbduck.

Zillacop says 62; I think I saw 64, but in any event, that’s the ballpark.

Donald J. Trump
:heavy_check_mark:
@realDonaldTrump
Looking like Nick Sandman & Covington Catholic students were treated unfairly with early judgements proving out to be false - smeared by media. Not good, but making big comeback! “New footage shows that media was wrong about teen’s encounter with Native American” @TuckerCarlson

9:46 PM - Jan 21, 2019

Not a twitter user and hadn’t seen a response to this from tRump, just found this.
Twitter Ads info and privacy

OMG comedy gold! Our Nicky has definitely missed his calling. Stephen Colbert, eat your heart out!

(OK, more Dennis Miller than Colbert, granted, but whatevs…)

ETA: Here they are being “sonically assaulted”.

This is not "Bringing people together".pic.twitter.com/YPhkG6u4rc

— Ed Krassenstein (@EdKrassen) January 22, 2019

See for yourself how the students wearing MAGA hats so disrespectfully taunt the Native American elder. It’s a very familiar atmosphere for anyone who has ever been in a racist situation outnumbered by a jubilant white crowd that has power in numbers. pic.twitter.com/t0uDqbQQq8

— Eugene Gu, MD (@eugenegu) January 22, 2019

Nicky soooooo funny!

The catholic school’s principal/priest was unavailable for comment since he was “counselling” an altar boy in the rectory.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available